New to Forum (Read 50 times)
Johnnyblade
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

New to Forum
08/26/15 at 10:41:48

Hi guys,
Thank you to the administrator for approving my application. New to the site and riding. Bought a 2007 s40 with 6k miles on in June. Registered it in August and put 200 miles on it so far. I've been checking this site often before and after my purchase. Great info here. Very happy with my choice for a first bike. Plan on making some mods like a corbin seat, sissy seat and extended shifter. Thanks again. Talk to all soon
John

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Re: New to Forum
Reply #1 - 08/26/15 at 11:50:43

Welcome!  Be sure to load a pic of your new ride, let us know where you are and include the bike's specs in your signature.  Helps any time you have questions. Wink

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #2 - 08/26/15 at 13:07:25

You rode 200 miles.......sounds like a good morning ride to me.  What did you do after lunch? Roll Eyes

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Johnnyblade
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/27/15 at 07:26:18

I know 200 miles is not alot. My longest trip was 70 miles and it was awesome. I wanted to go longer but got butt fatigue and yard work to finish. Hehe. I'll get my specs up and pic soon. Looks brand new.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 02:32:50

General CategoryThe Cafe › New to Forum

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.