Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bad lip reading the 1st RNC debate... (Read 58 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Bad lip reading the 1st RNC debate...
08/20/15 at 08:13:00

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Bad lip reading the 1st RNC debate...
Reply #1 - 08/20/15 at 08:36:45

'bot:  Remind me to say something suitably rude to you for making me see such a thing so early in the AM and before I've finished my first cup of coffee.   Damaged my outlook for the whole day, you did......

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 08/20/15 at 08:59:22

As far as value goes, I didn't see the " debate ", which it wasn't, but that's probably as helpful in the voters lives, as the debate. The only reason I'd vote Trump would be to NOT have further continuation of the bush/clinton crime family. They hang out, they're friends , they are united against America.
There is no measurable difference in the parties, if there was, we would see laws repealed when power swaps. Government keeps piling on new legislation, and WE are held responsible for knowing the law,,
Do you REALLY believe anyones CPA actually Knows how the Seventy THOUSAND page tax code works? And yet, we sign a legal document every year, accepting responsibility for the accuracy of the return..

How many laws do we unwittingly break every day?

Another example of spreading crime is reported in a recent Economist Magazine, one of the world’s most respected publications. The new crime is shipping lobster tails in plastic bags instead of cardboard boxes. Eight years in the slammer.
Like most cases today, it takes a lot of research and study to find the details of today crime and punishment. The Economist has the money and time to do this. Here is the tangled skein they unravelled.
The Rulers in Honduras had made it a jailable offence to ship lobster tails in plastic instead of cardboard containers. The American Rulers became involved by passage of their Lacey Act. The Lacey Act aims to prevent Americans from breaking local Rulers’ laws when fishing or hunting in a foreign country,
In this case Honduras, who invented the law, has since found it rather silly and now ignores it. The Land of The Free, however, is less forgiving to its Proles. The four Americans who imported the improperly packaged tails were given eight year jail sentences. Today, years later, two of them are still in prison, waiting to rejoin society after meditating on shipping regulations.
Given real life cases like this one, can anybody dispute our Minister Stockwell Day’s statement that Canada is going to need a lot, really a lot, lots and lots more jails to house our criminals?
BUILD JAILS NOW, THE PROLES ARE IMPATIENT

And states sign contracts to promise to keep prisons at no less than
85 or 90 percent full. Now, you tell me how that's even almost okay..

THAT needs changed. I wanna hear Trump address that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/20/15 at 09:50:38

Sew; you owe me for one pair of shorts...... crapped myself laughing so hard....

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 08/20/15 at 11:17:43

Extremely   FUNNY  !!!!!!!!

Great Parody.

Serowbot, I fully trust, that, you will provide the,
SAME link, to such good, entertainment,
when the Democrats, have their Debate?

Or, does it, only, go one way ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/20/15 at 11:59:47

Look up Bad Lip Reading on YouTube. They are not necessarily equal opportunity comedians, but they've got a few Obama ones. Some great ones on Walking Dead, Game of Thrones etc...

They are entertainers which means 9 out 10 times, they are liberals. Conservative actors, singers, comedians get weeded out pretty quickly. They have to be exceptional to make it in that business.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 08/20/15 at 13:08:57

Heck yeah, I'll post the Dem's... funny knows no politics... Grin...

Quote:
They are entertainers which means 9 out 10 times, they are liberals. Conservative actors, singers, comedians get weeded out pretty quickly. They have to be exceptional to make it in that business.

They become politicians... Ronny Reagan, Arnold, Heston, Bono, Grandy, Palin, Ventura, Thomson....

Dem's have Al Franken,... that's about it...
I wish Tom Hanks would run for Pres... he'd win...

...'till the next debate...
Try the Avengers,.. redneck style... Grin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQnk-hRVuc

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 08/20/15 at 17:31:53

Arnold is no republican, he's a Nazi.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #8 - 08/22/15 at 22:26:09

Serowbot wrote on 08/20/15 at 13:08:57:
Heck yeah, I'll post the Dem's... funny knows no politics... Grin...

Quote:

They become politicians... Ronny Reagan, Arnold, Heston, Bono, Grandy, Palin, Ventura, Thomson....

Dem's have Al Franken,... that's about it...
I wish Tom Hanks would run for Pres... he'd win...

...'till the next debate...
Try the Avengers,.. redneck style... Grin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQnk-hRVuc

I love pig!!! Cheesy

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:50:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bad lip reading the 1st RNC debate...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.