Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I asked my GF for help....... (Read 189 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I asked my GF for help.......
Reply #15 - 08/20/15 at 08:42:25

When I was about fourteen I decided I was gonna clean the shower. It was tile and well past time for a scrubbing. Knowing the power of bleach and the scrubbing power of Ajax, it sounded like a sure fire way to knock it out quick. I did it, used them together,, and somehow,I got away with it. I was alone in the house, so, IF I had been overcome by the fumes, no one was there to rescue me. Even IF my step mom had been there, if she saw me in the floor, she woulda just shut the door. I read stories of housewives who died from that years after I did it. I think the one that really sticks in my mind was a woman using gasoline , in the kitchen, trying to get a grease stain outta hubby clothes when someone rang the doorbell. The fumes had gotten up around it and when the bell rang, she was done worrying about the grease spot.
If you have a gas water heater, pay attention,too. Gas clothes dryer,  
I'm very  good about caution where fire is concerned. We have extinguishers, and not little ones, coupla five pounders in the house, ten pounders in the shop.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 07:41:11

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I asked my GF for help.......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.