Predictions (Read 391 times)
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Predictions
Reply #15 - 08/15/15 at 19:35:47

Aw Come On... You know that we have the very best government that money can buy...... Roll Eyes

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #16 - 08/17/15 at 08:23:13

old.indian wrote on 08/15/15 at 19:35:47:
Aw Come On... You know that we have the very best government that money can buy...... Roll Eyes

too bad our dollar is weak

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 08/17/15 at 10:38:27

Weak, compared to what it should be, but, since we are seeing gold so easy to buy and the Chinese devaluing and the eurozone going off sideways, the dollar , much as I despise it because of what it is, is one of the least sucky amongst the options.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 08/18/15 at 06:41:18

Maybe I'm wrong about Trump. I can get behind this immigration policy 100%.

The three core principles of Donald J. Trump's immigration plan

When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 08/18/15 at 07:36:19

How can anyone be that spot on on a complex issue , breaking it down like that, and not see the difference between selective breeding and GMO?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 08/18/15 at 07:42:42

Trump thinks Mexico will pay for a wall?...
No...

He thinks stupid Republicans will believe it...
He's blowin' smoke up yer' butt...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #21 - 08/18/15 at 07:48:52

With all the money being poured into the election , (Trump says he's willing to spend a billion his self...) I decided to get a piece of the action for myself.   Smiley
I'm going to advertise "Votes 4 Sale", charge $ for political stickers on the vehicles,  and rent out sign space in the front yard.      I might even go so far as to hire myself out as part of a "rent-a-crowd" for various and sundry candidates.    I mean, What the heck, nothing changes, no matter which party or what candidate gets into office so why shouldn't I get a kiss ($) out of it.   Wink

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 08/18/15 at 08:21:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/15 at 07:36:19:
How can anyone be that spot on on a complex issue , breaking it down like that, and not see the difference between selective breeding and GMO?

0h give it a rest.......

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 08/18/15 at 08:23:46

Serowbot wrote on 08/18/15 at 07:42:42:
Trump thinks Mexico will pay for a wall?...
No...

He thinks stupid Republicans will believe it...
He's blowin' smoke up yer' butt...

you believed Obama when he told you if you liked your doctor, you can keep your doctor....
Obama's lied to you so often it's pathetic.

do I think Mexico will pay? No, of course not. I've not changed my position at all, Trump would make a horrible president, but he's forcing ideas to be addressed. As someone else said 'if one of the GOP candidates want to get rid of Trump, all they gotta do is take his ideas and run with them.'

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 08/18/15 at 09:03:15

WebsterMark wrote on 08/18/15 at 08:21:04:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/18/15 at 07:36:19:

0h give it a rest.......

Concede the point or debate the issue. Your last position was
Everything is GMO, because farmers have been crossbreeding plants forever.
My point is, gene splicing guns are being used in laboratories to change the genetic makeup of plants, and the long term effects are at best, unknown, but I have posted links to a study showing pics of tufts of hair between the teeth of mice fed GMO corn for three generations.
Back your stand or fold your hand.

By your logic, every racehorse is a GMO, because they were bred by owners, choosing dams and sires.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 08/18/15 at 09:26:14

no, that was not my position. I believe I said GMO crops have been around for a very long time and that activist have hijacked GMO and carried it into all sorts of topics which have anti-government,  anti-corporate leanings at their source.

And if I start a GMO debate with you I can predict with absolute certainty where it will go. this will end up just like our previous 911 debates where you will refuse to download and read a document. You will change the subject constantly once cornered on a particular item. In fact, you will refuse to stay on one very specific detail and carry it to its logical conclusion. All 9/11 truth is do this. They have to do this because otherwise their story falls apart.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 08/18/15 at 09:51:32

Well, I'll start a GMO thread and make my claims and you can explain just how long GMO has been around.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 08/18/15 at 10:21:54

go for it.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #28 - 08/18/15 at 13:51:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/17/15 at 10:38:27:
Weak, compared to what it should be, but, since we are seeing gold so easy to buy and the Chinese devaluing and the eurozone going off sideways, the dollar , much as I despise it because of what it is, is one of the least sucky amongst the options.

read our gov is weak

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #29 - 08/18/15 at 19:37:51

Given all the foreign currencies being "contributed"   Wink to the various candidates via PACs and "charity foundations", I repeat my statement that "We have the very best government that money can buy."  (No matter what form of currency that "money" might be.....)

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 00:45:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Predictions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.