Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
7/8" Handlebar options, need risers (Read 38 times)
SinglesGoinSteady

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks like Bon
Scott!

From Seattle, now in Savannah.
7/8" Handlebar options, need risers
08/13/15 at 06:56:00

I have looked in the forums, but, you can't search the "/" symbol.  Has anyone found replacement risers that go straight onto the stock triple so we can have 7/8" bars?   Let me know if you have found them, I'm not sure how universal standard 7/8" risers are, whether or not they fit in our stock cone dampeners.   Thanks.

WWW   IP Logged
Boogie_with_Stu

Look Ma, no hands!

Raleigh, NC
Re: 7/8" Handlebar options, need risers
Reply #1 - 08/13/15 at 16:27:48

Any riser that accepts a 10mm bolt will fit on the triple tree so far as I know. If you want to search eBay or Amazon, there are probably a couple of dozen different options.

Example:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-7-8-22mm-Black-Motorcycle-Handle-Bar-Mounti...

Aftermarket risers can be found at several different heights, but you start running into trouble with the mounting hardware since many are made for snowmobiles and ATVs that use the 7/8" bar, or American bikes with a different (1/2") mounting bolt.

A set of risers from a metric 250cc bike with 7/8" bars will likely be your cheapest solution. Many of them use the 10mm mounting bolts.

03 Savage, Pearl Novelty Black,Raptor mod, Boulevard seat, Rectifier mod -'07 Honda Nighthawk 250 stock
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/26/24 at 19:27:43

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 7/8" Handlebar options, need risers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.