Gotcha........ (Read 76 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Gotcha........
08/06/15 at 07:07:42

was it hillarys last campaign she chastised folk for playing the gotcha game when she misspoke?
Odd that she would be the first to play with B3 over his lame remark over PP funding and women healthcare....

And is it the same that Obama compares republicans and those chanting death to America Iranians as being in the same lot, as saying he stands with hitler then with disregard for Israelis concern about their welfare?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Gotcha........
Reply #1 - 08/07/15 at 07:34:09

Did he misspeak,.. or just put his foot in his mouth?... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 08/07/15 at 09:26:02

Given his desire, which, a more peaceful world is pert near everyone's hope and dreams, well....except how Donald feels about Rosie, I think he misspoke out of frustration.
His own party is not wholesalely agreeing with this treaty, to me that speaks volume and raises my concern. It's not often the parties can come to a majority consensus so I give this treaty pause.
We saw the results of rushing obamacare through, even Nannie P pushed it without know the facts.
To allow Obama the same liberties on this matter could have much greater consequences than failed and costly overruns on his HC implementation....
He appears to view his own ideas as more provocative, almost a prophecy, yet acts and speaks like a child having a tantrum when he runs into opposition....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
rolavine
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/07/15 at 10:51:07

Serowbot wrote on 08/07/15 at 07:34:09:

It might be something that runs in that family. I remember W addressing the nation about a school shooting in CA, and he got lost and started yapping his normal diatribe about tax cuts. It was in such bad taste that the media gave him a pass on it. It was a mistake on their part, the country should have been given and early warning that the president needs to be drug tested! Wink

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/07/15 at 11:59:17

have any of you guys ever spoken begore 500 people and/or taken questions in front of a camera or audience?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #5 - 08/07/15 at 12:29:54

I have, your point?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 08/07/15 at 13:38:09

WebsterMark wrote on 08/07/15 at 11:59:17:
have any of you guys ever spoken begore 500 people and/or taken questions in front of a camera or audience?

Not on purpose... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 08/11/15 at 14:49:33

rolavine wrote on 08/07/15 at 10:51:07:
Serowbot wrote on 08/07/15 at 07:34:09:

It might be something that runs in that family. I remember W addressing the nation about a school shooting in CA, and he got lost and started yapping his normal diatribe about tax cuts. It was in such bad taste that the media gave him a pass on it. It was a mistake on their part, the country should have been given and early warning that the president needs to be drug tested! Wink

The media probably saw the cause of the mis-speak and didn't report it.
Not every day that hilarity flashes the teleprompter guy.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 01:26:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Gotcha........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.