Send Topic Print
WHY? (Read 95 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
WHY?
08/04/15 at 14:43:48

Why attack someone on a personal level? Is it because they have made logical points that you don't have any way to refute, so the only way to slow them down is attack THEM,as a person and imply they are mentally deficient? Anyone engaging in such behavior labels themselves as what they are attacking. When I say the things I say, I do so from not years, but decades of watching, studying, reading and, Remembering...
I've watched the changes. I SAW the head of the FDA change, when I was in elementary school, and slowly, headlines, yes, I read the Houston Post, as a fourth grader, I SAW the FDA slowly stop disallowing the production of drugs. Have you seen any lawsuits against any FDA approved drugs?
Everyone has, YET, you act like I'm crazy because I don't trust FDA approved vaccines, WHILE reports of injury continue.

I don't call you names or simply you're off your meds. I just continue to point out what I see. Apparently, I've pointed out enough to cause some to begin to question what they have been believing, and the emotional pain of seeing it is so great, that rather than question what they have been taught to believe, they attack who is calling what they have been believing into question.
Look around. Does reality match what you have been told?
Does my pointing out the differences between what is said and what IS bug you ?
Listen to Charlotte Izerbyt, Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.
I know she is right, I was in school and I saw it. Did you?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: WHY?
Reply #1 - 08/04/15 at 16:48:14

Disagreement is welcome in the TT,... it's what we're here for...
But,.. remember to attack the points made and not the person making them...

Kidding is cool,.. if you're quite sure the it will be taken that way...

...but,...
We don't allow personal insults or attacks...(we could lose members that way,.. and it degrades our site)...

Now, everybody kiss and make up...
...(not you Dawg)...
..(that was kidding)... Grin...

Peace,
Serow

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/05/15 at 13:10:12

I've certainly had my share of exchanges with you. It's a frustrating task, but you're right, it's not right to fall back on cheap shots. If I've done that to you on the past (which I'm sure I have) I apologize and wont do it anymore.

However, that doesnt mean you're off the hook for carrying on about every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike. Something about correlation and causation comes to mind.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/05/15 at 18:42:00

I am guilty of sarcasm I confess, but it works twofold.....
One, it gets my desired point across without resorting to more overt buttheadedness, and two, it lets me release some pent up steam/frustration  Grin

I read the "comment" on news sites and it is sad...
The ugliness and inability to discuss matters seems lost.
Just today Obama had to refer to the conservatives that oppose his Iran deal as the same mentality and likeness of the radical in the M.E.

Here is an except:

Obama made the comments in a speech at American University in Washington while going after critics of the deal, who he said were “selling a fantasy” to the American people. He added that Iranian hardliners chanting "Death to America" don't represent all of Iran.

"In fact, it's those hardliners who are most comfortable with the status quo," Obama said. "It's those hardliners chanting "Death to America" who have been most opposed to the deal. They're making common cause with the Republican caucus.".

Why does he resort to such talk.....
It is the same crap of calling me a racist if I disagree with his policies, WTF????

He gets its, as even in his diatribe toward the conservatives, he says that Iranian hardliners chanting "Death to America" don't represent all of Iran.

So.....

Could we say its fair that "he" doesn't represent all Americans ?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 08/05/15 at 18:59:28

I don't know anyone who doesn't believe that their beliefs are based on a reasonable and logically supported foundation.
When someone disagrees, fine. Use evidence, rationally presented, debate the Subject.
Subjecting someone to slurs and insults?
No.
I'm tired of it. Either make a point, or don't type.
I disagree with a lot of what you say, Web, but you'll notice that when I do, I speak up.
Holding a superior feeling in ones heart, looking down on those who believe differently? Been there, done that, it's futile, unrewarding, an emotional drain.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 08/06/15 at 22:43:43

quoting others' opinions does not fact make

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 08/07/15 at 04:32:45

I don't know what your problem is clone, but I'm getting tired of it.
Note, that's MY opinion. I don't want another PM  from you unless it's an apology.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #7 - 08/07/15 at 05:59:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/07/15 at 04:32:45:
I don't know what your problem is clone, but I'm getting tired of it.
Note, that's MY opinion. I don't want another PM  from you unless it's an apology.

ive only replied to your pms
apology for what??

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 08/07/15 at 07:00:57

Twice you've been personally insulting,

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/07/15 at 07:05:10

Enough with the bickering.  
Insults within a post will get the entire post deleted.

Dispute the facts, dispute the source,.. do not make repeated ad hominem comments.

This thread is locked.  Move on...
-Serow  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 02:17:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › WHY?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.