Send Topic Print
Racism part 2 (Read 61 times)
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Racism part 2
08/03/15 at 19:14:24

Last Saturday a black criminal shot and killed a white police officer. He was shot 6 times. Obviously the assailant meant to murder the cop, not just shoot him once so he could escape.

Where's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton now? There's been no uproar. If it were the other way around and the white cop shot the black criminal, the city would be on fire...literally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/02/memphis-officer-fatally-...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/02/us/memphis-officer-killed-traffic-stop/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/02/memphis-police-officer-shot-and-killed-d...

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Racism part 2
Reply #1 - 08/03/15 at 19:20:06

not all cop killers are black

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #2 - 08/03/15 at 19:28:19

No they're not.

I'm just tired of hearing about how ANYTHING involving a black man and a white man HAS to be racist with the white man being the racist and the black man being the victim.

A few weeks ago there was a huge stink in the media about how all white cops are out to get rid of anyone black. The media would have you believe that white cops were just a vigilante gang out to commit genocide.

Memphis has a long history of racial problems and it's always lop-sided. The black leaders fly in to stir the pot and create civil unrest. When it's the other way around, nothing is said. Are they quietly acknowledging that their race-baiting tactics are wrong?

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 08/04/15 at 13:03:04

Quote:
The black leaders fly in to stir the pot and create civil unrest. When it's the other way around, nothing is said.  

Here is yet another fine example.  Louis Farrkhan is openly discussing killing people and using Islam as justification.  

"I am looking for 10,000 in the midst of the millions, 10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny.

Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while the white folks give the killer hamburgers.

Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400-year old enemy.

The Koran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter. Then it says, retaliation is prescribed in matters of the slain.

Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breaths of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

Here is a link and he posted the video on his face book page as well.  

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-08-04/louis-farrakhan-urges-black-communit...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #4 - 08/04/15 at 17:52:01

So now these morons are defending the cop-killer! They're saying that the cop stopped this killer to harass him. He stopped him because he was parked facing the wrong way. It ended up being a drug bust over a half an ounce of marijuana (unsure of quantity). That's a misdemeanor. Supposedly, from their side of the story, he was stopped for being black. The quote was "you know how they do", referring to the cops.

Now there's a gofundme page trying to bail this cop-killer out of jail. It has quotes like "this young man was only trying to defend himself" and "I wish he wouldn't have turned himself in. He should've kept on running".

Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #5 - 08/04/15 at 17:54:31

By the way, the cop was supposedly shot at least 12 times! I don't know if the cop even got off a round. "Defending himself"?   Angry

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 08/06/15 at 15:26:38

http://www.rt.com/usa/311783-police-kill-sc-teen/

After an independent autopsy showed that Zachary Hammond was shot by police from behind, the family of the unarmed South Carolina teen is wondering at the lack of national outrage in this case. Hammond was white.

Hammond’s death came a week after Samuel Dubose was killed in Cincinnati, Ohio under very similar circumstances.  

This didn't make it to any US media outlets.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #7 - 08/06/15 at 21:06:35

The show of solidarity for a fallen brother was amazing. The funeral started at 11:00 and by 2:00 they had the funeral procession moving down the interstate. All you could see from horizon to horizon was a sea of blue lights. There were police forces from state, county and city, also from neighboring states and from states that are far away.

It's nice to see people standing up for what they believe in. Also, after all the racial turmoil that some people tried to stir up, a lot of the officers that spoke for their fallen comrade were black. I think this was intentional to show the other idiots that color doesn't matter! I hope they listened!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 02:28:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Racism part 2

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.