Send Topic Print
PP to be aborted? (Read 376 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: PP to be aborted?
Reply #75 - 08/03/15 at 05:58:23

I agree wholeheartedly, pro lifers seem only to care about fetuses. They seemingly don't give a darn for children, just the unborn. Once your born its crappity smack you child this is America, pull yourself up by your own boot straps.

On the nonsense meter, that's a solid 10.

So better dead than poor, huh?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #76 - 08/03/15 at 06:10:33

Pro Death...

Do they have that on a T-shirt?... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #77 - 08/03/15 at 06:46:23

I want to ask about Mark's nonsense meter. Do you have to change the batteries often?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #78 - 08/03/15 at 09:39:35

Serowbot wrote on 08/03/15 at 06:10:33:
Pro Death...

Yea, it's features a blue donkey on it.

but seriously, the pro-death crowd needs to give a little. Honestly, no parental notification for 15-year-olds having abortions? Does that even seem right? third trimester abortions for "mental health reasons"? Can't we at least agree those need to be looked at a lot closer than they are right now?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #79 - 08/03/15 at 11:50:30

When asking for reasoned compromise,... it would benefit your cause to refer to the opposition as pro-choice rather than pro death....

Third trimester abortions for "mental health reasons"?
Show me an actual case...

Is this one?...
"I am a 32 year old, married mother of a 2 ˝ year old daughter. When I was 5 months pregnant with my second child, my husband and I went for a routine level II ultrasound (the one where you find out the gender). We did find out we were having a girl, but we also received the most devastating news of our lives: the baby I was carrying had Anencephaly, a condition that is totally incompatible with life. Her brain had never formed and her skull never fused. There was a 100% chance she would die, either she would be stillborn or die shortly after birth.

We were given 3 options – each of them would end in the death of our baby. First option, we could continue the pregnancy. There are many complications that can occur during the delivery of an anencephalic baby, they don’t have any skull bones which are necessary for cervical dilation. I have a living child and I have to be a mother to her every day no matter what is going on with me emotionally. To go through another 20 weeks of daily mental pain, anguish and agony waiting for the child I was carrying to die would have caused great emotional harm to my living child. The thought of giving birth to this precious child and watching her struggle to live, the thought of her suffering, I loved her too much for that. There were a number of reasons I could not carry to term, but that was by far the biggest.

Our second option was a D&E. With this option I would not be able to see or hold my baby. I needed to see her. Some women going through the most painful experience of their lives may feel that seeing the baby they loved and wanted so much would be too much to bear. Physically, D&E is the safest option. But this wasn’t the option for me.

The third option was labor induction. After researching all my options, I had absolutely no doubt that this was the right choice for the baby, for me and for my family. Labor induction began with an ultrasound-guided injection of potassium chloride to the baby’s heart. This instantly stopped her heart and ensured that she would not have to experience any suffering during the labor process. My sweet baby was born still in February 2009. My husband and I named her, we held her, we took pictures, and we grieve for her every day of our lives. I loved this baby with all my heart and I made what I firmly believe was the best decision for her.

Until you have been in a situation this painful, hopeless, heartbreaking, and until you have had to make the most difficult decision of your life, you must not judge. And if you have been in this situation and you made a different, equally painful decision, I do not judge you and I would ask that you show me and other women like me the same respect. This is the reality of “late-term” abortion. Women seeking “late-term” abortions are doing so not on a whim but in the most dire and desperate of circumstances. Please recognize that some of us only wish and dream we had the choice of life."

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 08/03/15 at 13:52:31

Pro choice what? they are chosing to end the life of a growing human being. Sorry the harsh reality hits so strongly, but I'm not going to sweeten the wording so it makes things more palatable for you.

Again, if the only late term abortions were like that, I'd accept that. However, they are not and the ones that are not tragic stories like that, dont get written.

You do know the number of children in the US born with Downs Syndrome has dropped something like 90% don't you.....  and its not because of a cure.  The early test are not 100% by the way. Takes up to 22 weeks.

Thats one of the long term implications of accepting abortion as a just another medical procedure. Today its Downs, tomorrow its something else.

There are plenty of cases of abortions based soley on gender. Thats disgusting and one of the worst legacies of sanitized words like "prochoice".

I wont help to ease your conscious.

Its easier to chose to teriminate a pregency or chose reproductive rights.

Its harder to kill a baby girl cause you wanted a boy. Its harder to put a baby to death cause you like pink.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #81 - 08/03/15 at 14:02:07

Sex is determined around 18 to 20 weeks... that's approaching 3rd tri, and no abortions happen at that stage without danger to mother or non-viable fetus...
So,.. that just don't happen...
You are deluded... reading too much hysterical propaganda...

If a patient said that,.. an abortion would refused, because it's already illegal...
..but, as I said,.. they don't determine sex 'till 18 to 20 weeks...
Just don't happen...

You want to argue,.. argue with the facts... not myth...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #82 - 08/03/15 at 14:52:45

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #83 - 08/03/15 at 15:14:46

Quote:

Yea, it's features a blue donkey on it.

Grin

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #84 - 08/03/15 at 15:14:56

......and every time someone post something you disagree with, you can't summarily dismiss it because of the source.

but i think we've beaten this horse enough, don't you?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #85 - 08/03/15 at 15:31:18

ah Yup... I was done before we started... Cool...

Made the mistake of trying to ride a little today... 103'f...
My arms feel like bacon, extra crispy... Huh...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:08:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › PP to be aborted?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.