PP to be aborted? (Read 376 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: PP to be aborted?
Reply #30 - 07/31/15 at 09:59:13

Serowbot wrote on 07/31/15 at 09:29:14:
Their cost is between $100 and $500 specimen,... and they charge $30 to $100...

I don't think the "Donald" would approve of that business model... Huh...

Please tell me your partisanship has not blinded you to the point you actually think PP is losing a few hundred dollars on each deal? Really? What's in the air out there in NM?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 07/31/15 at 09:59:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/31/15 at 09:54:13:
I'm waiting for the same set of rules, viability, to be applied to elderly and disabled.

Give it a few more years JOG and it will be here.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #32 - 07/31/15 at 10:06:30

WebsterMark wrote on 07/31/15 at 09:08:21:
I pi$$ed somebody off and they threated (sic) to tell the teacher on me by F12'ing me.

No, Mark, they did nothing, except note that you threatened to kick my teeth in (rather than apologize, as an admin suggested), and told me that I'd enjoy it.
You said goodbye to the forum as you wrote your 'resignation letter' saying that you hadn't even had a Savage in ages anyhow.....
Believe me, I was far from being pissed off at this  Grin
Your post was then deleted by an admin, but not before I saved it for nostalgic reasons  Wink
So, in a nutshell, no, you weren't threatened.
Please be polite and respectful, and take responsibility for what you might type, I know I do.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 07/31/15 at 10:38:23

I'm all primed to F12 somebody,... once I know what it is... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #34 - 07/31/15 at 10:41:36

Hey, so I just pressed F12,... and it shows the character encoding for the page...
Undecided...

What a letdown... Huh...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 07/31/15 at 10:44:03

From the 4th video.  Pretty cleat they are negotiating price and aware it needs to be hidden.

When the buyers ask Ginde if “compensation could be specific to the specimen?” Ginde agrees, “Okay.” Later on in the abortion clinic’s pathological laboratory, standing over an aborted fetus, Ginde responds to the buyer’s suggestion of paying per body part harvested, rather than a standard flat fee for the entire case: “I think a per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.”

Ginde also suggests ways for Planned Parenthood to cover-up its criminal and public relations liability for the sale of aborted body parts. “Putting it under ‘research’ gives us a little bit of an overhang over the whole thing,” Ginde remarks. “If you have someone in a really anti state who’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #36 - 07/31/15 at 10:50:18

Ok 'bot... When did Tucson relocate itself to New Mexico ???? I know that MY opinion wasn't solicited to allow such an occurrence.... It's bad enough that there are so many Texass chicken rustlers running amuck around here with out having the whole city of Tucson dumped on us too......  :'(

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/31/15 at 10:58:37

AZ, NM.....  aint that much difference......

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #38 - 07/31/15 at 11:23:19

F 12,,, Nothing
F 111, Now ya get results,,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 07/31/15 at 12:41:49

the reason other networks aren't covering this "story" is that the only story is that this conversation took place at a nice restaurant instead of a clinical office space. Which, I assume, was the request of the "journalists" not the doctor, since that would put them in a public space where being secretly recorded isn't against the law since there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.

I've watched the beginning 45 minutes of the full 2:44 minute UNEDITED video, there's NOTHING in the full context of the event that is a scandal, the doctor repeats again and again that the costs are only covering their actual cost of staff members and cost of lab space and viable costs like that, and she even said that she wouldn't be for changing procedures to alter how they do abortions to get certain tissue, that changing the procedures would add additional steps and they'd need to get different kinds of consent from the patient and that all that would be much more of a hassle than they'd be comfortable with.

There is no story here, none, except that doctors are casual when they talk about human body parts, again, that's part of their training, they cant' be emotionally attached to every thing or they'd be ineffectual as a doctor.

I haven't got to the lamborghini joke yet, again, only a scandal of bad taste, not actual policy

of course anti-abortion activists are taking advantage of this ambush journalism to make already existing points about the issue louder and louder, like complaining about Harley for not using the newest best technology in their bikes, we already know this and people who buy Harley's don't care.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #40 - 07/31/15 at 15:12:20

If you buy a pound of pot for a thousand dollars and sell it for five hundred, you SOLD pot. Profit isn't part of the law or ethics.I wouldn't expect many to grasp the finer points.
That said
IF we are going to allow abortion, AND the byproduct IS valuable for research and saving lives, then isn't it foolish to trash it?
I don't wanna pay for abortion, nor do I wanna pay for raising a child.
If I had a dotted line, I'd be torn.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/31/15 at 15:21:33

Wow Lost, you have a filter in front of your eyes a mile thick if you see NOTHING out of line.

Okay, lets just take her word for it. "We're not making a profit"

Bush said "no blood for oil" so you're fine with no follow up to that statement right?
Cheney said Halliburton is completely on the up and up so you must have taken his word for it right.

I mean, they repeated it again and again.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #42 - 07/31/15 at 15:40:32

It's your eyes with the filter, Web...

I have no need to see the full video's,.. because there is no "there" there in the edited versions...
PP has been caught red-handed following the law.

The reason the mainstream media is not covering it much, is there ain't much to cover...
We'll see what his other earthshaking videos show,...but, I suspect he's already taken his best swing.

Naturally,.. the biological details of abortion will sound shocking... as would most medical procedures.
...but,.. no scandal...

This is politics... stir the RNC base... Huh...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 07/31/15 at 15:52:43

Well lets just wait until the media decides a republican did something wrong and they decide to tar and feather him. I'll be interested to see if your standards remain the same.

"It's a boy!".   Like i said, if that doesn't make you a little sick, you might wanna do a little self-examination.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #44 - 07/31/15 at 16:12:41

If and when somebody does something wrong,.. that will be a different story..

PP was "caught" not doing anything wrong.

Saying "it's a boy" is crass... but, crass isn't illegal...
If it were,... Trump would be serving life... Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 02:22:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › PP to be aborted?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.