phatts27
YaBB Newbies

anyone on here play
forza 4?

clementon nj
savage shirts
07/27/15 at 14:04:17

Hi all,

A few months ago I placed an order with member Johnh (himmleburger?) for a Large suzukisavage(.)com tee-shirt, using the link on our website I paid with paypal. After one month of not receiving the shirt, I sent John an email which was never replied. I waited another month and sent another email, still no reply, still no shirt. I then sent another email to an address posted for "shipping questions and concerns" to paypal@suzukisavage(.)com, still no reply. Can anyone help me contact John to get my shirt. I'd rather have the shirt than my money back.

I didn't want to post this here, but no one will reply to my emails.

Thanks,

Ed

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Re: savage shirts
Reply #1 - 07/27/15 at 21:05:56

email sent

WWW   IP Logged
Kenny G
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com The
Singles Club...LOL

Robson Ranch, Denton, Texas
Reply #2 - 07/27/15 at 22:56:23

Phatts,

It really sucks when you buy from people you think you know and then get ripped off.

Kenny G

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #3 - 07/28/15 at 04:17:07

Kenny G wrote on 07/27/15 at 22:56:23:
Phatts,
It really sucks when you buy from people you think you know and then get ripped off.
Kenny G

John is the owner/operator of this forum, and not likely to rip anyone off intentionally.  Obviously something is not going as planned in the payment/communication/mailing attempts.

I suspect this will be resolved rather quickly.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/29/15 at 20:55:22

John's life took some hard turns. That he has seen fit to spend the time and effort to keep this place going is a testament to his caring nature. I don't know why he continues to offer things for sale, but I'm glad he does. Others have complained about the time to receive stuff, but it does show up.
Maybe he's waiting till he has enough orders to justify PAYING to have them made.I'll bet that if fifty ordered one they'd be delivered in under a month.
Realizing the man isn't likely to have dozens of each size folded and stacked on a shelf and has to order them from a silk screen shop and having a minute grasp of business would be good. We all owe the man a debt of gratitude.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
phatts27
YaBB Newbies

anyone on here play
forza 4?

clementon nj
Reply #5 - 07/29/15 at 23:10:24

I'm thankful too for this site and for John's efforts. I didn't know he was the operator of this site as well.

I have no problem waiting for a shirt, no biggie. My problem is that Im left in the dark. I don't even know if he knows I ordered. One day I'll get my shirt and it will be glorious!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 16:16:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › savage shirts

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.