Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Someone posted a link to a guy's video (Read 35 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Someone posted a link to a guy's video
07/18/15 at 09:18:49

He was talking about people Choosing to have feelings and pretending that the feelings they are having are someone else's fault. I'm looking for it..
And would add
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/dave-chappelle-vs-the-new-intole...

I'm confused, and I'm blaming the people who scream for tolerance, but have so little.
Really, if a dude wearing a dress and heels and wig falls down and I KNOW it's a dude, I'm gonna be concerned for him and ask if HE'S alright. Now, if HE'S done a good enough job, I won't know and I'll ask if She okay. And I can admit that I've been fooled completely. I was alone, in a bar, in a small town in Louisiana, had a few hours to kill. The waitress was seriously cute and very , very, friendly. I was thinking I might miss my bus... but a coupla local guys came over and told me that the waitress was really a waiter.
Ahhh, dim lights, hormones and naivete, hands and Adams Apple...
And back when I used to hit New Orleans every few months, there were places that had female impersonators, that was how it was advertised..
And a casual observer, at least speaking for myself, would have not had a clue. They were smoking hot..
But, if I KNOW you are a dude, I'm probably gonna say stuff like  
Hey, man, what's up?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: Someone posted a link to a guy's video
Reply #1 - 07/18/15 at 10:20:25

I met a, ummm, girl? at the bank one day. She had a five o'clock shadow, an Adam's apple and hairy legs poking through "her" pantyhose. It wasn't even Halloween.

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 07/18/15 at 10:31:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/18/15 at 09:18:49:
Really, if a dude wearing a dress and heels and wig falls down and I KNOW it's a dude, I'm gonna be concerned for him and ask if HE'S alright. Now, if HE'S done a good enough job, I won't know and I'll ask if She okay.

"Excuse me,... are you all right?"...

...or,..
"Excuse me, man person, are he all right?"... Undecided...
That's just bad English.... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 07/18/15 at 12:00:16

Does anyone have a clue what thread the link was in?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/20/15 at 07:10:44

I think someone wrote a song about your trip, JoG... Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJZRZlmMe4

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/20/15 at 10:11:24

I don't much listen to music any more, but since you posted it and since I did listen to them back in the seventies, I decided to at least give it a try.
It turned into a story I couldn't close the book on. It sounded a lot like a fishing story, yeah, stuff happened, but how much REALLY happened?
I'd sure like to hear someone ask him.. Marshall Tucker was another of the bands I liked back then.
I got that link found and bookmarked that guy. I know, I shouldn't like him, being as how I'm just a racist...

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:28:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Someone posted a link to a guy's video

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.