Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Bobber/Sporty/Cafe/Brat Build (Not really sure ;)) (Read 1007 times)
gchdavid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Minneapolis, MN, United States
Re: Bobber/Sporty/Cafe/Brat Build (Not really sure
Reply #45 - 09/21/15 at 13:39:48

Hello peeps. Clubman Bars came in on Saturday and they are installed. Its back to the agressive riding position I like but without hitting the tank. Awesomeness!

Cheers!

IP Logged
Tocsik
Serious Thumper

the singularity

Denver, CO
Reply #46 - 09/21/15 at 14:33:08

Glad you like the new riding position.  I have to admit, I like the looks of your previous bars better but that's just my personal bent.
Real sharp looking bike.  If I didn't rely so much on my saddle bags, I would be going for the bobber look, too.

'08|Raptor|Dyna|Stock jets & no other carb changes @ 5280' alt|'slavy CCT|Kawa front pulley|130/90 rear tire|7" LED headlight|3" straight risers|FIAMM El Grande horns|Mutazu hard bags
  IP Logged
chzeckmate
Serious Thumper

Be the person your
dog thinks you are

Houston, Texas
Reply #47 - 09/23/15 at 02:15:17

Those clubman bars are sick, dude...right on!  

If I may, I'd suggest doing something about the turn signals. They don't quite seem to fit your vision.

'05 S40, dyna muffler, rejet, high flow filter, Mobil 1 Racing 4T, Shinko 230 set with 140/90 rear, raptor, seat lift, LED running lights/signals, tach, reversed risers, homemade MR10 Lexan windscreen
  IP Logged
gchdavid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 09/23/15 at 09:36:22

chzeckmate wrote on 09/23/15 at 02:15:17:
Those clubman bars are sick, dude...right on!  

If I may, I'd suggest doing something about the turn signals. They don't quite seem to fit your vision.

You are 100% correct. I've actually had turn signals like the ones I used out back for almost 2 months and just haven't gotten around to installing them because I've been riding too much. I'll get that done soon Smiley

Cheers!

IP Logged
Tjw
YaBB Newbies

Ride it like you
stole it!

Des Moines, Iowa
Reply #49 - 09/25/15 at 08:56:14

Mean looking bike you've got there!  If you get a chance could you post some up close pictures of the details on the license plate mount?  I'm curious to how you've done it.  Also if you have time I'd love to see details on the mirror you had on the drag style bar, and how that was done.  

Thanks!!

TJW
  IP Logged
gchdavid
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 09/28/15 at 16:42:49

Tjw wrote on 09/25/15 at 08:56:14:
Mean looking bike you've got there!  If you get a chance could you post some up close pictures of the details on the license plate mount?  I'm curious to how you've done it.  Also if you have time I'd love to see details on the mirror you had on the drag style bar, and how that was done.  

Thanks!!

For the plate mount I just purchased a universal steel "upright plate mount with tail light" from ebay and then I mounted it using the bottom nut on the left rear shockt. I just wired it into place on the stock harness.

The mirror is an "off the shelf" unit, look for universal bar end mirror on Amazon...they are dirt cheap. Make sure they are for a 1" Dia bar and you will be golden (maybe a bit of tweaking to get it to work).

Cheers!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 07:24:31

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bobber/Sporty/Cafe/Brat Build (Not really sure ;))

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.