Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
.... and Trump is the crazy one?.... (Read 355 times)
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Re: .... and Trump is the crazy one?....
Reply #45 - 07/23/15 at 21:27:57

verslagen1 wrote on 07/23/15 at 09:54:05:
If he supported hillery last time, does that make him a democarp shill?

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 07/24/15 at 15:19:13

Art Webb wrote on 07/23/15 at 21:27:57:
verslagen1 wrote on 07/23/15 at 09:54:05:
If he supported hillery last time, does that make him a democarp shill?

Grin Grin Grin

That creates a real question. I am waiting for an interviewer to ask him if he thought she would have been a great president, what would he do that she would have done and would not have done.
If he was a supporter before, why run at all, why not promote her? Has she changed or has he?
I don't understand why she isn't being talked about as much.
I'm also very curious to see if Americans have had enough D at the wheel.
I'm wondering if a lame R can beat a strong D.
Of course, IMO, the difference is so slight that I can't see
What difference does it make now?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #47 - 07/26/15 at 18:25:47

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-26/donald-trumps-top-30-insults

Worth the read if you have a few minutes.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #48 - 07/26/15 at 18:34:07

Trump thinks he's at a celebrity roast... Undecided...

With that dead cat on his head, and a surname that is synonymous with fart,...
... he really should STFU... Lips Sealed...
Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #49 - 07/26/15 at 18:44:26

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-07-26/trump-tower-clintons-compound-homes-...

This is a bit more interesting with some nice photos.  Who says crime doesn't pay?.......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 07/28/15 at 05:03:55

Dems and libs are going into overtime with Trump because they want to tar and feather his immigration point. As long as the story is Trump, victims like Kate Steinle can be brushed aside. The gay dude Matthew Shepard? No, could not sweep that aside. We passed laws, wrote plays and basically fell all over ourselves looking to change society over that, which as it turned out like so many other liberal causes, was based on a lie.

Illegal immigrants are a problem. At some point we have to say enough is enough. Libs want to sleep well at night thinking they've help some poor Mexican family (as long as they live someplace else....), Dem politicians want votes, Rep politicians want to keep those votes out and business likes cheap labor. Go with the Rep on this topic. At least their selfish motivation benefits the country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 07/28/15 at 09:44:44

Good points,Web. The media makes one story matter, another, falls into the memory hole.
I'm still waiting for you to admit the difference between cross pollinating and GMO. You called me ignorant, then tried and failed to conflate the two.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 07/28/15 at 13:32:38

jog, i really dont have the desire to get into a debate with you on anything related to gmo. i recall the last one over monsanto, cross polinating seeds and lawsuits destroying farmers. I'm trying to play nicer in this sandbox. i should not have said anything to you in the first place.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #53 - 07/29/15 at 10:17:13

WebsterMark wrote on 07/28/15 at 13:32:38:
jog, i really dont have the desire to get into a debate with you on anything related to gmo. i recall the last one over monsanto, cross polinating seeds and lawsuits destroying farmers. I'm trying to play nicer in this sandbox. i should not have said anything to you in the first place.

All my posts are labeled spam, even some quotes, Your dogged determination to label me a crackpot as I stand against GMO is noted.

IP Logged
phatmanswingin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Buckeye, AZ
Reply #54 - 08/01/15 at 00:20:31

WebsterMark wrote on 07/13/15 at 10:30:08:
On Thursday, Michigan police arrested a Mexican illegal alien, 23-year-old Aurelio Hernandez-Gomez, after finding him with a 13-year-old Florida girl who had last been seen two days before her ordeal.
Cops acted on a tip that led them to a Hartford home where Hernandez-Gomez hid the girl while assaulting her.

Michigan authorities charged Hernandez-Gomez with one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, meaning they believe he raped or otherwise penetrated the girl after incapacitating her or otherwise rendering her helpless. They have not released further details, such as whether or not the victim was related to the alien suspect. Hernandez-Gomez is being held on $150,000 bond in a Paw Paw Michigan jail and will be back in court on Wednesday.

Funny, but ever since Trump made his truthful comments, (which the liberal media defined as controversial)  there  has been a story almost every day and major crimes by illegal aliens. Some of them heartbreaking. Woman shot down from behind walking on a pier with her father, a mother and two young children run down....plenty of others and now this one.

So, either this is an amazing statistical oddity or these crimes are a regular occurrence.

Yes, yes. To answer your question, yes trump IS the crazy one.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #55 - 08/01/15 at 05:33:17

nope, everyday horror stories continue, but since this would make Trump look correct, they are not reported. As Ann Coulter pointed out over and over, news articles hide the orgins of the suspects. Its only the families who know.

Trump might be crazy and would make as good a president as a bag of hammers (still bettet than hopey-change however) that doesnt make him wrong about illegal immigration and the negative consequences it brings.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #56 - 08/01/15 at 17:26:11

Trump might be crazy and would make as good a president as a bag of hammers (still bettet than hopey-change however) that doesnt make him wrong about illegal immigration and the negative consequences it brings.

Web nailed it.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #57 - 08/02/15 at 16:50:51

Did hear a Very good Quote from Trump.

He was asked: “What Taxes do you pay”.

His Answer was: “At Little as I can, Just like everyone else, and I do NOT want to give my hard earned dollars to a Government, who so Foolishly Spends Trillions of dollars”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 01:56:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › .... and Trump is the crazy one?....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.