Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Not in the USA
07/11/15 at 07:24:54

It's pretty funny but would not fly here in good old America.
https://www.distractify.com/chill-baby-its-just-glitter-1226003407.html?ts_pi...

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Re: Not in the USA
Reply #1 - 07/14/15 at 11:02:55

no, here some butthurt wonk would belt him one
totally hilarious though, especially his O scream

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/14/15 at 18:59:29

I'm not butthurt, But, I'm really tired of stuff. Good grief, it's tiresome.
Teach kids to use condoms. Teach them about STDs, show them videos of teenage pregnant girls and how happy they are, and some mothers on food stamps, teach them ABOUT the consequences, not avoiding them. They KNOW rubbers are for sale.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
jcstokes
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com is
very useful

Mauku New Zealand
Reply #3 - 07/14/15 at 23:59:56

Why did the baby cry and why did all the men go ARRGHH? This is not Monty Python.

Completely stock 2010 S40, aftermarket rev counter and back pack, Airhawk seat pad
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #4 - 07/15/15 at 10:38:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/14/15 at 18:59:29:
Teach kids to use condoms. Teach them about STDs, show them videos of teenage pregnant girls and how happy they are, and some mothers on food stamps, teach them ABOUT the consequences, not avoiding them. They KNOW rubbers are for sale.

And they STILL don;t use them
sex ed in school has shifted from 'don't get knocked up' to 'here's a fun way to please your partner'
I'm ok with pleasing the partner, that leads to more sex, and I like more sex, but could we still teach them that being a teen parent SUCKS THE BIG ONE?
oh wait....Entitlement society, it's ok, the rest of the country raise your brat for you (and it will be a brat)

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/15/15 at 18:35:07

Art Webb wrote on 07/15/15 at 10:38:13:

sex ed in school has shifted from 'don't get knocked up' to 'here's a fun way to please your partner'
I'm ok with pleasing the partner, that leads to more sex, and I like more sex, but could we still teach them that being a teen parent SUCKS THE BIG ONE?
oh wait....Entitlement society, it's ok, the rest of the country raise your brat for you (and it will be a brat)

it's been shown that teen pregnancy goes down with sex education classes and the absitance only education increases unwanted teen pregnany

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 07/15/15 at 22:51:52

Show me, I'm a natural born skeptic.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #7 - 07/16/15 at 15:44:28

LostArtist wrote on 07/15/15 at 18:35:07:
Art Webb wrote on 07/15/15 at 10:38:13:

it's been shown that teen pregnancy goes down with sex education classes and the absitance only education increases unwanted teen pregnany

I'm not talking abstinence, and especially abstinence only, the kids ain't gonna do it
I'm talking about keeping the emphasis on preventing unwanted pregnancy, preventing STDs, and why teen pregnancy is not a good choice
I never ever, ever support the idea of 'ignore it and it'll go away'

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:26:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Not in the USA

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.