Send Topic Print
Ouch! My feelings! (Read 413 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Ouch! My feelings!
Reply #60 - 07/20/15 at 16:41:50

Your input is often spot on,Hovis, however, this Tim I think you've missed it.
I don't see anyone other than the screaming PC bunch who has a voice that is being heard. Well, they and the MIC, and big pharma and big ag, but the average schmuck has been muted for decades. When I was a kid I saw unpopular bills passed, then the Representatives pretended that they just didn't know what the People wanted, but, after all, they never went back and repealed anything. Now, they keep it secret,
We can't know what is in it until we pass it.
The TPP just got done.
No one was allowed to even discuss it.

This flap , yeah, I said it, over the flag,  it's just crap. Take every one of them, burn, bury, whatever, no hearts will change. And the policies that have brought us to where we are will only continue. Eisenhower wasn't crazy. JFK was trying to be a real president.
Some idiot posted a picture of himself holding up a little flag, then did something bad, so, BAN the flag?
What next? Some maniac runs through a crowd of som e particular race in a Cadillac, we ban Cadillacs or shut down GM?
See the lack of rationality?
Hey, some of those guys on mount Rushmore owned slaves, blow it up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #61 - 07/20/15 at 16:56:40

An excellent post, as ever, Justin  Smiley

Please allow me to share this:

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #62 - 07/20/15 at 17:48:30

Okay, you get it, now, what is gonna happen here? People are gonna keep pointing at and screaming about meaningless crap, while Real bad stuff is going on, RIGHT in front of them, but the masses are so easily,,,, ahhh, forget it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #63 - 07/21/15 at 05:19:12

this is too funny....

The organizers of Free Pride Glasgow in Scotland have hit a snag in their mission to plan a totally inclusive event: Some activists think drag queens are offensive to transgender people, others think banning drag queens is offensive to transgender drag queens, and still others think allowing only transgender drag queens is offensive to cisgender drag queens.

Whoa.

Although drag performances had been part of Free Pride Glasgow for years, the event organizers announced in a statement on Saturday that they would not be allowing them this year because some transgender individuals found “some drag performance, particularly cis drag,” to be offensive because it “hinges on the social view of gender and making it into a joke.”

In the original statement, the organizers maintained that since they felt it would “not be appropriate to ask any prospective drag acts whether or not they identified as trans,” they would just cancel drag performances altogether. You know, just to make sure that no one would be uncomfortable.

One problem: The attempt at appeasing transgender people who are offended by drag performers wound up offending transgender people who are drag performers. Whoops.

So, the group changed its policy again: “After a further consultation, trans drag performers will be invited to perform at Free Pride on the 22nd August,” read a post on the group’s Facebook page on Monday. “The trans caucus and Free Pride as a whole thought protecting the privacy of trans drag performers was the most important thing, but trans drag performers have let us know that letting them perform is more important to them,” it continued. All good?

Nope. People are offended by this policy, too, because — you guessed it! — it’s not inclusive to the drag performers who do not identify as trans.   The group’s Facebook page has been flooded with comments expressing disgust at the updated policy: “You apologise to the trans drag performers you have insulted but are still blind to the cis performers who you have equally insulted,” said commenter Michael Harry Rosner.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #64 - 07/21/15 at 09:22:13

Here's an idea: if you're offended by this show, don't go to this show.

Why do you have to ruin everyone else's good time?

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #65 - 07/21/15 at 09:39:42

Headline.

Drag Queen fracas creates gender bender ruckus...

Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 07/21/15 at 09:40:32

My step mom watched soap operas,, she was TREACHEROUS, I know a man who watches them, he,well, doesn't trust motives, judges, I think either only certain personalities Like soaps or, soaps tend to mold those types, either way, I don't watch shows like that, where treachery, backstabbing, stealing spouses, all that is portrayed as normal life.

And THIS, this is a moment when the soaps have come into reality.

We having a get together, y'all, Get dressed up and meet up and we are gonna Swish our way to forty second street!

NOW, all this, it's laughable, because Once again, we see intolerance BY the very people who claim ,, ,  ahhh, you finish it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 07/21/15 at 10:06:51

Since this was in Scotland.....

Tranny's get kilts in an uproar

or

Tranny's to put their big girls kilts on display. Or not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #68 - 07/21/15 at 10:26:27

Paraquat wrote on 07/21/15 at 09:22:13:
Here's an idea: if you're offended by this show, don't go to this show.

Why do you have to ruin everyone else's good time?

--Steve

Because that's what the Tolerant do. It's not a bunch of right wing loonies causing the stir. He'll, the Tolerance Demanding ones are intolerant of each other. Let THAT irony sink in.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #69 - 07/22/15 at 10:27:34

Indeed, only the intolerant, are equal opportunity haters
lol

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:09:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ouch! My feelings!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.