Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GW figures literally cooked (Read 16 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
GW figures literally cooked
06/22/15 at 14:28:49

Final reply to a guy on another forum...

You spend the time I have studying HOW the GW data changed,,, you'll change your mind.

Excerpt from a site.

To assure accuracy, stations (essentially older thermometers in little four-legged wooden sheds or digital thermometers mounted on poles) should be 100 feet from buildings, not placed on hot concrete, etc. But as photos on Watts' site show, the station in Forest Grove, Ore., stands 10 feet from an air-conditioning exhaust vent. In Roseburg, Ore., it's on a rooftop near an AC unit. In Tahoe, Calif., it's next to a drum where trash is burned.

Me,,,
I remember coverage, telling about how stations in parks were being taken out of service. The people who WANT carbon taxes have taken control of where the data is collected. Gee, go figure.

Want more? Exhibit some degree of desire,, go look for information that would challenge what you believe.

FWIW, I wasn't born believing the fed is a fraud. But something just didn't add up, so I went looking, asking people I knew,, found a book, read it and suddenly, observed reality and the explanation FIT.
Initially, I believed in the GW story, but the
Lets start using stations on rooftops and stop using the ones out of the cities
BULLSHIT caused me to step back and think.
Try it, its uncomfortable, granted, because the truth sucks.
With wisdom comes great sorrow.

Flipside?

Ignorance is bliss.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 02:43:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › GW figures literally cooked

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.