Send Topic Print
Long hot summer... (Read 238 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Long hot summer...
Reply #15 - 06/19/15 at 07:57:56

Text messages between him and his cousin about Trayvon swinging at a bus driver have been documented. That’s not a secret. He had been suspended from school 3 times recently and he was living with that relative because he had been suspended for 10 days for weed in his bag.

Local talk reported in the papers says that was too long for weed so they figured in was for fighting. There was a story about him hitting a female teacher but the school never said confirmed. During the investigation, the officer searched his backpack and found a screwdriver and a bunch of woman’s jewelry. He said ‘a friend gave it to him’. Who knows where it was really from….

Point is, you’re thinking he was some sweet little innocent kid, but it appears he was more likely an emerging punk who was starting to fight and talk about guns & gangs. Because of the screw driver and jewelry that was found, maybe he was robbing houses in that neighborhood. Again, who knows for sure.

Unfortunately for him, when a short, chubby Zimmerman confronted him, he probably thought he had an easy target and attacked back. Zimmerman was a loose cannon carrying a gun and was getting his ass kicked so he shot him.

It was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes when you start down a dangerous road, it doesn’t end well for you. Same with Mike Brown.

I'm not defending Zimmerman, he was a weirdo. But he wasn't a cold blooded murderer. He was a cop wanna be. One of our guys in Jacksonville is a part time sheriff and he is the liaison between that department and the community. One of his job was communicating with neighborhood watch candidates. he told me he had a vague recollection of Zimmerman. he mentally put him in the 'keep an eye on' category'.
Obviously, in retrospect, he was right and probably wishes he'd looked at him closer.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 06/19/15 at 08:32:42

No, the point is, you're believing lies...
This picture, posted by Michelle Malkin, was not Martin...
It was another kid.  Malkin retracted it later, but the rumor had spread and stuck...
Quote:
We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.

... but,..."If you repeat a lie often enough...."...

In addition...
Quote:
Some of what they say:

-    Trayvon had thug pictures of himself on Facebook. Wrong. These came from Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy.com to show that the press was hiding the True Trayvon. Except that they were not: the Facebook pictures were of another Trayvon Martin, from Georgia, one that fit all too nicely into right-wing ideas of black males and “thugs”. Twitchy admitted its mistake.
-   Trayvon dressed “like a wannabe gangster”. Wrong. According the Geraldo Rivera, “everyone that ever stuck up a convenience store” wore a hoodie. He needs to get out more. Tons of people wear hooded sweatshirts. Most are unarmed.
-   Trayvon swung at a bus driver. Wrong. Based on Wagist’s analysis of tweets made to a different Trayvon Martin.
-    Trayvon was a drug dealer. Wrong. Made up as a reason for Trayvon’s school suspension. Pushed by right-wing blogs Riehl World and Wagist. No proof given.
-    Trayvon was suspended from school for drugs. Maybe true, but beside the point. This comes from the Sanford police. They say he was suspended “after being found with an empty marijuana baggie.” Hardly against the law, but apparently against the school’s zero-tolerance drug policy. Even if true it has nothing to do with the case and the Sanford police know it: they tested Trayvon’s body for drugs.
-    Trayvon was disrespectful to Mr. Zimmerman. Maybe true, but beside the point. According to Zimmerman’s black friend Joe Oliver, Zimmerman would have spared Trayvon’s life had he said the magic words: “I’m staying with my parents.” It is unclear why Trayvon should say anything like that to a strange man following him at night.

Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/19/15 at 10:44:05

Never saw that particular photo of him but I've seen others that are him. And I don't believe your souce about the tweets and bus incident.

However, if you wanna get into a tit for tat exchange on who got trashed with lies more, then you'd lose by a mile. Remember the whole coon vs cold thing? Remember the whole "white Hispanic" bull$hit?

I'm not a zimmerman supporter, I diont care about him. But your side turned this into something it wasn't so you have to live with the consequences. The Martin kid was a bit of a punk who was unlucky that he ran into the wrong guy. The jury didn't buy it when it was presented that he was an innocent little boy shot down from behind in cold blood.

Like I said, it was a tradegy, but you shouldn't make it into something it wasn't.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 06/19/15 at 15:27:20

Quote:

Cum'on... do you really think that was inflammatory?... Roll Eyes...
In what way?...

I didn't mention Zimmerman, only the comment that the POTUS made.  That's all for now, I'm 1,300 miles into a road trip and I'm worn out.  I still have 3 or 4 more days to go.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/19/15 at 15:34:57

Where are you pga?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/19/15 at 16:10:10

Serowbot wrote on 06/15/15 at 07:45:12:
Yeah,... darn that Hillary... Grin...

Well, that didn't take long....

Speaking with host John Ralston, she explained, “Public discourse is sometimes hotter and more negative than it should be, which can, in my opinion, trigger someone who is less than stable.” She continued, “I think we have to speak out against it. Like, for example, a recent entry into the Republican presidential campaign said some very inflammatory things about Mexicans. Everybody should stand up and say that’s not acceptable.”

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #21 - 06/19/15 at 17:52:18

Quote:
... but,..."If you repeat a lie often enough...."...

A-Yep, Just like, Sarah Brady,
when she said: "20,000 kids are killed with handguns each year".

Over and Over and Over, Lie after Lie after Lie.

Ir wasn't even CLOSE, 34 years ago, and is even LESS close today.

Today, about 400 +  'Kids',  (14 & under),
are killed by handguns,
AND 25% of that, is Suicide!.

Gee, guess the 'kids', (14 and under)
the 1,275 of them,
That are KILLED, by, Negligence or Abuse.
       (No Firearms Involved)
Are totally irrelevant !!!!!
(Unless, one want to pass a law,
about, 'who', can or can not, 'breed',
or who can and can not be a, caretaker,
or who can or not can get married,
or who can or not can, adopt)

The point is, this latest, 'clown' is just that,
A, dumb F&*^'n, Idiot Clown.

Disarming Americans, will NOT,
Stop the DFI's, from being a  DFI !

Ya know, Auto,Truck,MC, deaths, are the highest.
We have tried, seat belts, air bags, roll bars, reinforcing, sensor electronics.  All sorts of things to curb those senseless Deaths.
But they still are happening, at a alarming rate.

So, it is very clear, to stop them.
We have to BAN ROADS !
Simple, no more roads, no more Death from people driving on roads!

After all, look at Venice.
Their 'accidents while driving on roads',
is WAY  DOWN !  

"We need to join, and be like, the, 'Civilized Nations".

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 06/19/15 at 17:58:56

Just Googled it...
She said "Each year, nearly 20,000 American children and teens are injured or killed by guns."...

Don't know how accurate that is,.. but it's a very stat than the one you compare it to...

Another source...American Academy of Pediatrics...
"A study published Monday in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, revealed that a startling 10,000 children in the U.S. are either injured or killed in gun-related incidents each year, NBC reports.

According to the study, more than 7,000 kids visit the emergency room annually, or about 20 each day, due to gun-related injuries and another 3,000 die before they ever even make it to the hospital. The majority – about half — of those injuries and deaths are the result of assault, while less than 25 percent are due to accidents and under 300 cases – less than 3 percent — are ruled to be from attempted suicide.

The study seems fairly consistent with prior studies, which have previously put the annual firearm mortality rate in American youth at about 3,000."

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 06/19/15 at 18:05:56

Well, give up your guns first Sew.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 06/19/15 at 18:17:05

Facts are facts, Web...

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #25 - 06/19/15 at 18:22:49

WebsterMark wrote on 06/19/15 at 15:34:57:
Where are you pga?

New Mexico

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #26 - 06/19/15 at 18:25:23

I think yer' lost... Grin...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #27 - 06/19/15 at 18:25:49

Well, the, absolute, study's, say:
  It is 9,000 times more harmful,
(Resulting in  DEATH),
going to a ,doctor,
than it is is, owning a handgun!

Again, the point is, this last person was a  DFI.
And taking a firearm out of the hands of,  (let's say you),
will stop the, NEXT,  DFI,   How ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #28 - 06/19/15 at 18:32:01

Serowbot wrote on 06/19/15 at 18:25:23:
I think yer' lost... Grin...

I'm only 4 short hours from Tucson......     Grin

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 06/19/15 at 18:34:16

I say come on over,... but it's over 110'f here...
You might catch fire on the way... Grin...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 03:17:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Long hot summer...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.