Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2008 predictions vs reality (Read 18 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

2008 predictions vs reality
06/12/15 at 06:55:36

Saw a funny article that said in 2008, ABC ran a "news" story about how global warming would change the earth in the future and they picked 2015 as the first stop in their 100 year journey forward. New York City was supposed to be flooded, food supplies severely diminished with milk costing $13 a gallon, gas at $9 etc….. Needless to say, by 2100, we were all supposed to be basically F'd beyond recovery. Of course, it was Bush's fault.....!

The original IPCC reports gave alarming temperature predictions that have proven to be dramatically wrong. Every single estimate from the IPCC reports have all been wrong on the HIGH SIDE. Shouldn’t that tell you they are allowing their preconceived beliefs to influence their interpretations of data?

That’s the nice way to look at it. If I apply the same logic used against corporate leaders (that they’ll lie, cheat, steal, do anything to protect the goose laying their golden eggs) then I would say “Climate Change” professionals are purposely not following scientific methods, corrupting data, taking advantage of the public’s lack of scientific knowledge in this area by lying to them; all in an attempt to maintain their positons of power, influence and wealth within their little scientific communities.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 2008 predictions vs reality
Reply #1 - 06/12/15 at 07:20:42

then I would say “Climate Change” professionals are purposely not following scientific methods, corrupting data, taking advantage of the public’s lack of scientific knowledge in this area by lying to them; all in an attempt to maintain their positons of power, influence and wealth within their little scientific communities.

When they started collecting data from rooftops,  

Anyway, yes, aan agenda based on lies. As if carbon taxes will fix things.
Problem/Reaction/Solution
If they can get enough people to believe it, then they can sell the
Solution
Which is paying them.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: 2008 predictions vs reality
Reply #2 - 06/12/15 at 11:37:25

You might enjoy this...
I have been following this guy for years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZH46p7MUlw

IP Logged