Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I'll be at the Dragon June 19-21 (Read 37 times)
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
I'll be at the Dragon June 19-21
06/10/15 at 07:41:15

I mentioned it on the Dragon thread that I decided to skip the scheduled trip with you guys to go meet up with an old, close friend at the Dragon the weekend of the 19th.

Just in case any of you will also be there at the same time, I'd be happy to meet up.  If so, PM me and we'll trade numbers.  I'll be staying at the Two Wheel Inn.

Stew

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: I'll be at the Dragon June 19-21
Reply #1 - 06/10/15 at 23:03:11

Stew

Since your in the area that weekend  " ride on down to Hiawassee  Ga for a day ride.  That's the weekend the CMA National East Rally is there , There will be about a thousand bikes there and bike games and such !  Wink  No membership required to join the Fun and rides .  Cool  

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
stewmills
Serious Thumper

Imagination is more
important than
knowledge

Auburn, AL
Re: I'll be at the Dragon June 19-21
Reply #2 - 06/11/15 at 06:22:36

I'll definitely make note. I'll be meeting up with my friend from MO and his pals so I'm kinda tagging along with whatever they have planned. If nothing detailed is planned, then this can go on our to-do list.

Y'all have fun!

Wink

2008 | 152/52.5–Air Mix 3/4 | Rotella T4 | Seat Lift w/Sheepskin | Speedo Rattle | Rear Pulley Shim | 140/90-15 Rear | Kaw Front Pulley | Relocated Rear Signals

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 22:16:01

General CategoryThe Cafe › I'll be at the Dragon June 19-21

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.