Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Naaah, there is no group working to destroy (Read 88 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Naaah, there is no group working to destroy
06/06/15 at 11:30:03

National sovereignty and create a global tyranny.
Ten years ago when I mentioned Bilderburgers I got laffed at.
Now,it's common knowledge,but the same media that Failed to expose the existence Now tell us,yes,they exist, but, they don't affect the government.
And knowing that you can not stop them,well, it's just easier to believe that they just talked about the weather. Note that just weeks after we see the meeting in California, some grove, name escapes me.
What is happening is top level meeting at the Bilderburger , then the information gets handed out to the underlings, or so I, me, my belief.Scoff away.

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller
18 likes Like
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller
15 likes Like
“The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs
8 likes Like
“...we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
― David Rockefeller, Memoirs
3 likes Like
“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”
― David Rockefeller
3 likes Like
“Give me control of a nation's wealth and I care not who makes the laws.”
― David Rockefeller

This titanic piece of garbage is just one of the people who have affected America and the world. His name has been attached to much policy, and He Does Not want freedom for You.
Read what he says. Believe his attitude towards sovereignty has not been part of the decisions America made.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Naaah, there is no group working to destroy
Reply #1 - 06/06/15 at 13:48:05

JOG,  I thought you gave this up... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 06/06/15 at 13:55:07

Sorry, reality beckons. Care to use logical argument to dissect the points or maybe just scoff and make some derisive statements about tin foil,,,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 06/06/15 at 14:37:08

Not really,...
Super rich people, hang out with super rich people... They tend to be like minded,.. and they use their money to make more money...
Manipulating laws, governments, and people, is a part of that...

That's the way it always was, and always will be...
Money = power... Huh...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 06/06/15 at 14:41:39

That's as close to a perfect shrug as I can imagine.

Point to an obvious fact and pretend that it encompasses the truth.
The facts I point out only create the dots that create a line that points to the truth. The truth is, there is an evil plot.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #5 - 06/06/15 at 15:38:23

Evidently JOG is back from his sabbatical, carry on.   Smiley

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/06/15 at 15:55:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/15 at 14:41:39:
The truth is, there is an evil plot.

Oh,... I should have added...
Money, is the root of all evil...

Shrug... Undecided...

The solution, (which Repub's hate, because they are defenders of the rich), is,... take away their money...
Tax them...
That is what they have these nefarious meetings to avoid...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/06/15 at 15:57:56

The LOVE of money is the root.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 06/06/15 at 15:59:50

WebsterMark wrote on 06/06/15 at 15:57:56:
The LOVE of money is the root.....

It can't be...
I love money, (don't have much) Undecided...
... and I'm nice as ninepence... Grin...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/06/15 at 16:00:11

The LOVE of money....

So, the Dems are poor?
Did you just not read anything I posted?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 06/06/15 at 16:19:54

Look,...

One party wants to cut public education, cut welfare, privatize SSI, abolish minimum wage, abolish Obamacare, and cut taxes to the very wealthiest Americans and their corporate interests...

The other, knows these rich bastards will only pay the least they possibly have to and keep as  much as they can...

Used to be,.. you worked for a company, and they provided healthcare, retirement, sometimes housing or allowance, etc...
Now,.. the job goes to the lowest bidder... and they will kick you to the curb and have a guy in Malasia do the work for .22 cents an hour...
The only job growth here is "service", "hospitality", and personal care...
These jobs can't be exported... and these jobs cater to the wealthy...
They want us to fix their food, mow their yards, fold their towels, and wipe their butts..
...but, they want to pay as little as possible... any any job that used to pay well, is in danger of going to some 2nd world market...

Pub's and Dem's are different...

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fukking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world." - Tyler Durden

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 06/06/15 at 16:38:58

You're seeing the veil. I'm pulling it aside.
BOTH parties had hands on while education went south.
Spend the time to listen to  Charlotte Izerbyt.
Google
deliberate dumbing down of america

The money spent exploded, and results went down.
I have spent Hours listening to her. I also remember what was happening.
I remember the arguments, I remember the demands for more money and power to make changes.
I remember change made and negative results
Followed NOT by Undoing what had been done that led to lower satisfaction, but more chaotic Change.
They were not fixing it, just as Nafta was meant to sink the economy, they were sabotaging the education system.
Both parties are on the same team.
The
Mistake
Never fails to screw us.
That's not statistically reasonable to accept.
When a Very Unpopular bill passes and the voters throw them out
Why don't they repeal the
Awful bill?

It's not a comfortable concept to consider, I know.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 06/06/15 at 16:55:29

JOG,..Think what you want...
...but yours is a defeatist point of view... it's a conspiracy of everyone...
...and only radio talk show whiners aren't in on it...
They are "enlightened" to the fact however, that they are the only ones that aren't  in this conspiracy...
Lucky them... all alone without a pot to piss in...

..and it's no use crying for Ron Paul, because he will be replaced by a clone by the powers that be...
Defeatist... Huh...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 06/06/15 at 17:09:40

Im confused,Row, totally,, I need to think about that a while.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 06/06/15 at 18:15:52

Sorry JOG,.. I got wound up...

What I'm saying is the alignment of these things into conspiracies, isn't the conspirators...
It is the media that makes it's living from it,... that knit this sweater...

Rich people are out to get richer...
Politicians do take monies for favors...
Many people act in selfish ways, and don't care about anyone else...
... but,.. the threading together of these acts into conspiracy is a fiction...

Recently we were all accused of conspiring to sell Modified camchain adjusters...  
We were a group of strangers all seeming to work as one, against a helpless person in need... trying to force him to one conclusion... That it be our way,.. and there is no other option...
...It turns out we were right,... and our actions were not nefarious, but sincere and helpful...
But, it was perceived differently...
To his mind, we weren't a bunch of helpful individuals... We were a group that conspired to manipulate, and make profit from every hapless victim that came our way...
Same facts, but a different narrative...

I think there are good and decent people that want to make a better world,... and others that just want the best they can get and to heck with everyone else...
I am a liberal and a Democrat, because I think the wealthy have shirked there duty to the people that they make their living from... i.e., their workers and customers...
If they aren't going to do their part voluntarily... then, I think government has to step in and do for them, and do it with their money... because that money came from the hard labor of people that have had these things taken away from them...
Cost of living has gone up for decades... and the working class and the poor have not seen their money keep up...
Meanwhile the rich have more than ever...
The working class,.. now drives older cars, shops at dollar stores and trift shops, and will never be able to retire... and the rich have seen incomes go up 100 fold...
The balance is gone... the rich won... and they purchased this victory on the backs of people they should be thankful to..

Rant over...
JMHO...
Sorry,
Peace,
Serow  Wink...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 21:15:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Naaah, there is no group working to destroy

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.