Bad Carma? (Read 20 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Bad Carma?
06/05/15 at 11:07:01

Pics in the article.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/police-cruiser-swallowed-sinkhole-co...

NBC NEWS
A Colorado sergeant on patrol in his SUV was swallowed by a massive sinkhole Friday.
A Denver-area policeman on had that sinking feeling before he even knew what hit him.

Then, Sgt. Greg Miller realized the street had opened up and his SUV was swallowed whole by a massive sinkhole. One of the car's airbags deployed, there was a cloud of dust and water began rushing into the hole.

“I can’t believe it happened, but it did,” the Sheridan, Colo., cop told KUSA. of the incident, which happened while he was doing a routine patrol at about 2:15 a.m. Friday. “It’s the most freakish thing I think that’s ever happened to me while working as a police officer.”

Miller was doing routine patrol when the crater opened up. Next thing he knew, there was a “big crash” and suddenly there he was in the dumps.

A Colorado sergeant on patrol in his SUV was swallowed by a massive sinkhole Friday. The hole exposed a gas line.
NBC NEWS
A Colorado sergeant on patrol in his SUV was swallowed by a massive sinkhole Friday. The hole exposed a gas line.
“I’m in a hole and the only thing I can think about is getting out,” Miller said.

Miller’s radio broke in the accident, so he couldn’t call in for help and he couldn’t open his car doors. So he climbed out through the driver’s side window and pulled himself up onto the cruiser’s roof. Once he was on the roof, he grabbed an edge of the pavement and pulled himself up onto the road.

The officer flagged down help and was taken to a hospital, police said, where he was treated and then released for minor cuts and bruises to his face, arms and a shin. He’s feeling really lucky, he told KUSA.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 20:15:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bad Carma?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.