Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Islamification of Europe? (Read 228 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Islamification of Europe?
Reply #15 - 06/05/15 at 08:30:20

That's just sad.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/05/15 at 08:37:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/05/15 at 07:23:58:
That's certainly a perception that would be hard to dismiss without study.
Gotta remember that the riots were supported, inspired by people someone was Paying to BE there. Can't let go of that little detail.

The riots were not INSPIRED by people paying, they were inspired by grass roots people. However, yes, groups did fund supplies and people to organize, but let's not get distracted.

I'm bringing blacks into this because its a topic that interest me, it's revenant to this and I'm unfortunately intimately familiar with the situation on the ground.

Who wasn't a fan of Ali?
side note: Ali lost a fight to Leon Spinks. I went to the same school as the Spinks brothers. I got my a$$ kicked in 3rd grade by a big kid named Leon who was in 5th grade and who'd be held back a year or two. I like to think it was Leon Spinks because hey, if Ali lost to the guy, I don't feel so bad getting my a$$ kicked by the same guy who beat Ali.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #17 - 06/05/15 at 09:55:39

Quote WM;
"I'm bringing blacks into this because its a topic that interest me, it's revenant(sic) to this and I'm unfortunately intimately familiar with the situation on the ground."

It's relevant to the 'Islamification of Europe'?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 06/05/15 at 14:37:41

This gentleman makes our news every now and then.  What do they think of Geert Wilders on the other side of the pond?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 06/05/15 at 15:25:53

HovisPresley wrote on 06/05/15 at 09:55:39:
Quote WM;
"I'm bringing blacks into this because its a topic that interest me, it's revenant(sic) to this and I'm unfortunately intimately familiar with the situation on the ground."

It's relevant to the 'Islamification of Europe'?

I don't wanna see this question go unanswered. I THINK I can kinda see what WM is about,but don't wanna speak for him. And,maybe im wrong.
Hafta wait till he answers.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #20 - 06/05/15 at 15:38:10

Quote Justin;
"Hafta wait till he answers."

I thought he left  Grin

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/06/15 at 04:40:10

As I sais before, if you read old&slow's long post above, substitute a few words, I think it's close to the situation in America's inner cities today. Government and community leaders pussyfoot around and pass a few laws build a few more community centers etc...(now the theme is blame the cops) but they are cowards, afraid to confront the real heart of the issue in black America today. That's what the writer of the original article referred to and what old was commenting on as the part he agreed with.  
In fact, it's no coincidence that these inner city riots and protest always have a subsection trying to link this with the "Palestinian" cause.
There's a lot in common between Palestinians and what I'll call the Blacklivesmatter crowd.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #22 - 06/06/15 at 04:47:46

And what do you know of Palestine?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 06/06/15 at 07:32:29

Webby, me thinks, you thinks, too much.... about what you thinks.
Let me try to plain it dis ways din. ( I blackified myself )

You hold your ideas dearly, as I believe we all do. They ( ideas/beliefs) are made up through indoctrination.
We travel through our lives daily with those teachings "interpreting" what is all about us.
Our thoughts/thinking is biased and prejudiced, our actions to the things around us, tainted.
The trick is to realize that, and try to view things from a different perspective, not easy, as we have to be willing to admit to our inner self the possibility of error, which can make us feel inferior, etc.

Let me give you a personal example of how I was able to use this technique on myself, maybe this will help explain my point.

I had a drinking problem for many years.
As so often accompanied with drinking, the mind builds a defense around our activity.
I won't extend the explanation into the why's and how's, as it is not really relevant to the matter at hand.
I was able to abstain from drinking with much help. Again, I don't need to elaborate on this either.

With sobriety my "way of life" now, that would be my thinking and believing, I felt empowered over the situations that use to "cause" me to drink.
Also, I felt more wiser ( I hesitate using this word, for it does not actively describe my exact thoughts ) over those who struggle with alcohol.
I could tell them from firsthand knowledge of their plight, and where it will lead them, if they don't heed my advice ( solicited & casual ).

Well for many years, and still does, my wife would often ask me if I mind that she has a drink.....
My first thought, and I have used it verbally, was to reply, "I have been sober well over a decade, why should I mind."

As you can see I acted out of defense, as I perceived her question was based upon her "perception" that I was weak, that I could be tempted by the actions of others, to once again drink and visit with all its assorted baggage....again.

Not until I looked differently at the question, did I see her motivation based on her perception, that showed how wrongly I was off in thinking I heard what I thought I had heard ( what did I just say? ).

Her question was based in love and caring for me, not a challenge to my "wiser" I got booze licked mentality that I credit myself with.

It is hard for her to see/understand my bravado at having overcome drink, as she saw too many years ( prejudiced )  of its destruction on us., that is her indoctrination....

If I am to navigate life in a peaceful manner now, I have to try and understand what the other person is saying, NOT, what I thought I heard, and hopefully, I can reply and act, accordingly.

Peace is the goal of all mankind, of that I am certain, it only makes sense....
We just need to recognize it  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 06/06/15 at 09:11:09

WebsterMark wrote on 06/06/15 at 04:40:10:
As I sais before, if you read old&slow's long post above, substitute a few words, I think it's close to the situation in America's inner cities today. Government and community leaders pussyfoot around and pass a few laws build a few more community centers etc...(now the theme is blame the cops) but they are cowards, afraid to confront the real heart of the issue in black America today. That's what the writer of the original article referred to and what old was commenting on as the part he agreed with.  
In fact, it's no coincidence that these inner city riots and protest always have a subsection trying to link this with the "Palestinian" cause.
There's a lot in common between Palestinians and what I'll call the Blacklivesmatter crowd.

I'm not able to articulate the WHY, I just feel a similarity, not about Palestine, but what WM said, I kinda get it..
As to O AND SLOW, ,I read that sentence
Symptom,,disease,
But I did Get the meaning, lack of nerve,,

Appease,

Weve seen appease th bully..

It nevworks.
If youre appeasing you childre, they dont respect you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/06/15 at 16:12:53

I'm not following you completely Raydawg..... But who are you to assume I've not traveled my own path (not the same as yours) but my own.

In reality, you are essentially saying you are right and I am wrong because you think you have developed an ability to see things that I cannot. Could I not type the exact same thing towards you? I comment on things I read up on (from multiple sources) or those I've experienced directly. I've lived in the getto, I deal with a wide variety of people around the world. I think I have a very broad perspective, and I think I can justify the comments I made. That's gonna have to wait as I'm heading out the door.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/06/15 at 17:00:48

Web said,
I comment on things I read up on (from multiple sources)

If I want to I can find plenty of sources pumping the same flavor of crap.
Unless I look for sources of a different recipe,    ,,,

or those I've experienced directly.

I've been watching people walk away from the same moment and each have vastly different understanding. I'm pretty sure that you have been alive and seen many of the things I talk about,yet your world view seems to often be what I would expect from someone who simply hadn't seen them.
Sometimes, you come very close to seeing.. I hope the dots line up for you.

I've lived in the getto, I deal with a wide variety of people around the world.

Sounds like you worked hard and improved your position, but unless you look for evidence that contradicts your beliefs, your ideas probably won't change a lot.

I think I have a very broad perspective, and I think I can justify the comments I made.

I don't know anyone who doesn't say that.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 06/06/15 at 17:21:50

WebsterMark wrote on 06/06/15 at 16:12:53:
I'm not following you completely Raydawg..... But who are you to assume I've not traveled my own path (not the same as yours) but my own.

In reality, you are essentially saying you are right and I am wrong because you think you have developed an ability to see things that I cannot. Could I not type the exact same thing towards you? I comment on things I read up on (from multiple sources) or those I've experienced directly. I've lived in the getto, I deal with a wide variety of people around the world. I think I have a very broad perspective, and I think I can justify the comments I made. That's gonna have to wait as I'm heading out the door.

No, I am not saying I am right and you wrong.
What I was hoping to show was how I reacted to what my wife said in a manner that pizzed me off.
I wanted to say, WTF, when are you going to give me credit for my sobriety and quit worrying over something that ain't real anymore.
You always going to hold my past in front of me,.....yada, yada, yada.

By me seeing her remark that way killed my natural buzz and made me an arse to be around.

She didn't intend her remarks to NAG me,it was out of genuine concern she said it, yet, well, I hope you can see my point now.

If I extend my view of things using my closely held beliefs, I can readily misinterpret it, and if that leads to me getting mad, upset, blaming, etc, it robs me of the real joy around me.

You gotta understand the media outlets, academia, religions, politicians, medical, etc, all need followers for them to be successful, they will do anything, for their own survival.
You give them too much of yourself, you have sold yourself as their slave....

I think Bot is wise when he gives this board a rest, he recognizes it is robbing him of something, his peace and joy in the present, all because of differing views and beliefs ( interpretations of indoctrination )  his included  Grin

Hope that clarifies it a little bit better.    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 06/06/15 at 18:29:50

Mr. Bot Takes a Vacation...  Huh...

Otherwise...Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/07/15 at 07:11:29

If I extend my view of things using my closely held beliefs, I can readily misinterpret it, and if that leads to me getting mad, upset, blaming, etc, it robs me of the real joy around me.

You gotta understand the media outlets, academia, religions, politicians, medical, etc, all need followers for them to be successful, they will do anything, for their own survival.
You give them too much of yourself, you have sold yourself as their slave....

okay, I get your point, but..... if you think what you typed above describes me, you are mistaken. Nothing robs me of joy and I'm no one's salve. I fully understand the media is a business and all that goes with that. Don't worry about me, I don't lose sleep over any of this.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 20:02:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Islamification of Europe?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.