Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Texas Savages (Read 174 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Texas Savages
Reply #15 - 05/31/15 at 15:15:36

I spoke to a guy from Tulsa today and he said they got 22 inches of rain in two days.  I've only seen or heard for that much rain associated with a hurricane.   And that was Katrina...

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HondaLavis

It's nothing
personal; the other
one came first.

Plano, TX
Reply #16 - 06/01/15 at 18:30:10

Plano has been doing well, no bad flooding there.  I live near a creek that is having some beautification landscaping work done around the banks.  Needless to say, that's a little set back.   Roll Eyes

Can't blame you for missing Wylie; it's beautiful out there!  I like riding through Parker, Wylie, Lavon, etc and just getting lost.  Cool

"You ride a single cylinder motorcycle??"

"When you're good, one is all you need." Wink

I guess that means I'm no good anymore; I've got 4 more cylinders! '08 Yamaha FJR1300 and still '01 Savage
  IP Logged
spearheadss

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Wylie, TX
Reply #17 - 06/02/15 at 05:53:12

HondaLavis wrote on 06/01/15 at 18:30:10:
Plano has been doing well, no bad flooding there.  I live near a creek that is having some beautification landscaping work done around the banks.  Needless to say, that's a little set back.   Roll Eyes

Can't blame you for missing Wylie; it's beautiful out there!  I like riding through Parker, Wylie, Lavon, etc and just getting lost.  Cool

Don't forget Lucas and Allen. There is some beautiful country out there too. I used to work in Plano. Glad to hear there isn't much flooding there.

2001 Suzuki Savage. Screaming Eagle exhaust. Raptor Petcock. Routy's Forward Controls. 150 Main and 50 pilot.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 20:25:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › Texas Savages

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.