Enough.... (Read 74 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Enough....
05/13/15 at 04:12:15

In one sense its very sad, and telling. On the other, very disingenuous and revealing about who she thinks is listening.

Michele, time to quit being a victim with tales of whoa me.
Your platitude(s) is akin to telling your audience to give up, you are not worthy, and besides you are only a herd animal, and can achieve nothing on your own.  

Your husband and you represent not one twit of the pioneering fortitude it took for this great nation to grow, and prosper, at the hands of seeking a dynasty and believing that you are in control of your own destiny.

You are NOT a motivational speaker.......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Enough....
Reply #1 - 05/13/15 at 09:00:18

she's an idiot with power. Look at what she thinks children should eat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #2 - 05/13/15 at 13:31:32

I am still watching the national "news" on the television.. it bests me as to why. So night they cover her speech and then the next night they go over it again from ... I don't know .. "her perspective"?    

I do think that the Obama's have had a lot of racial crap thrust upon them during these years as president... and it disgusts me and hope I have not played into any of it. That said, the president has also played the race card and used race in ways that were un-seemly as well.  As the first lady she can give any speech she wants, and she was speaking to a decidedly black audience. As long as she has the courage to stand by her words when NOT surrounded by "people like us"... I care not.

I did not catch anything that was openly un-american.. or anti-white or any such (though the media might not have played all)... she did speak as a black person to a black audience.  I am OK with that, though I can guarantee the opposite would not be tolerated ( a white person speaking to a white audience .. aka "people like us".  So being a victim is pretty common... for any race.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/13/15 at 15:18:01

For those who missed the president's Cinco de Mayo speech,you should try to find it. I can't imagine how that would have gone over had someone else said it. I can't wait till MLK day.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 05/13/15 at 17:42:55

Well I think it is becoming readily apparent ( I know, a few years too late ) but folk are coming to understand Obama is not a leader.
He really is, at best, a community organizer that needs a "scapegoat" in order to be successful.
The latest "trade deal" being a good example how the man can not lead.
His belittling Warren was childish, and shallow.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/13/15 at 18:09:26

The last time we had a President who Believed he was actually The President and had the power to do what the Constitution says he can and set out to right some wrongs and DO for the American people what was good for them and Constitutional, he got shot in the head.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 05/14/15 at 18:06:41

Quote:
" ...  he got shot in the head.  .."

A-YEP    !!!!!!

And,  Why    ?????

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/14/15 at 18:27:18

He was about to destroy the CIA, get us outta Nam and do an end run around the Fed, While setting his brother loose on the mob.
And don't forget, the head of the FBI had publicly denied the existence of organized crime...

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 05/14/15 at 18:37:58

A-Yep,

And to put it is simpler terms.

He never kissed,  AXXES     !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/14/15 at 19:18:33

Few grasp the significance of the fed and CIA.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/06/24 at 04:28:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Enough....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.