Send Topic Print
Texas cartoons (Read 965 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Texas cartoons
Reply #75 - 05/26/15 at 03:46:55

Hovis ,what you are failing to grasp is that WE are America, and right and righteous and when we
Send our troops
Somewhere its to sppread democracy and increase quality of life and WE are Sacrificing FOR them. We should be greeted with parades and roses.
Disregard the total destruction,trillions
Misplaced
Odd how well equipped and funded these
Enemies are. They don't even have a state.

And we retreat and don't destroy the weapons.
No , I don't smell a rat...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #76 - 05/26/15 at 05:04:28

HovisPresley wrote on 05/25/15 at 05:55:07:
WebsterMark wrote on 05/21/15 at 09:11:53:
The Religion of Peace is beginning their customary slaughter of citizens trapped in their newly captured territory.Which by the way, US troops died fighting over.

"The Religion of Peace" is referring to Islam, I assume?

" their customary slaughter of citizens"......customary.....really?

Do you understand how many muslims there are that are non-violent (out of the 2+ billion)?  If it is "customary" for them to slaughter civilians, then watch out for these work-colleagues of yours when you chat next time.

Or maybe it was just a gross exaggeration on your part?

"Which by the way, US troops died fighting over".... What were they doing there?

When ISIS takes over a city, yes, they customarily slaughter many of those trapped behind. You dispute this?

And if you are so partisan that anytime there's a religious based killing you can't understand that 9 out of 10 times its a Muslim, then like I said before, you should go work for Obama. You would make a perfect spokesman for
Bengazhi.

And if you're going to play the we went to war for oil card, go ahead. I've got no problem going to war for oil.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #77 - 05/26/15 at 05:18:07

How many are not violent is not important, it's how many are. After all, the vast majority of people don't break into houses or cars yet I'm sure you lock both.

Al Jazeera Just posted the results of a survey. Out of 38,000 responses, 81% voiced support for ISIS capture of territory. That's a scary number. Probably overblown because many of those peace loving Muslims would beat or kill their wife if they caught them on the Internet, but it's a start.

Given the fact overwhelming terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims, let's play with your numbers.

If .001% out of your 2 billion peace loving Muslims are in fact prone to violence (I'm guessing that's a small %), that's an army of 2 million.

The point is, ignore it all you want, but the rise of violent Islamic  terrorist is real. Living in your political correct little world all day won't change that.

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #78 - 05/26/15 at 05:36:05

Justin.....perfectly put  Cool

I don't smell a rat either, but there is a faint whiff of arm-pits, oh no, wait, I meant arms-trade  Roll Eyes  

Less obvious than the smell of oil, to many  Sad

................................................................................

In addition to the role of women in modern-day Islamic countries;

Those countries that have the greatest majority of muslims per population, are let's say, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey, etc.

These have (or had recently) political leaders/heads-of-state who are women  Cool

(Afganistan; Fawzia Koofi is worth a 'google').

Even one of Mohammed's wives led an army into battle.

Anyone heard of "The Queen of Sheba" ?  Grin

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #79 - 05/26/15 at 05:40:21

@ Mark, I'm not politically correct, I'm a citizen of the world (to quote a certain Greek philosopher) and all I do is present factual information in the name of 'perspective'.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #80 - 05/26/15 at 06:07:42

HovisPresley wrote on 05/26/15 at 05:36:05:
Anyone heard of "The Queen of Sheba" ?

Huh

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #81 - 05/26/15 at 07:14:13

HovisPresley wrote on 05/26/15 at 05:40:21:
@ Mark, I'm not politically correct, I'm a citizen of the world (to quote a certain Greek philosopher) and all I do is present factual information in the name of 'perspective'.

You reek of political correctness.

« Last Edit: 05/27/15 at 07:25:26 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #82 - 05/26/15 at 10:42:58

"political correctness" is a manufactured phrase stemming from the right wing with the intention of belittling the facts presented by more broad-minded individuals.

It's similar to me calling you a 'red-neck' because of your 'small minded views', but in any debate, I refuse to stoop so low to using personal insults, which, btw, I have noticed so far in this thread.

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #83 - 05/26/15 at 10:46:13

"Living in your political correct little world all day won't change that."

What percentage of US citizens even have a passport?

Google is your (non-islamic) friend  Grin

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #84 - 05/26/15 at 11:22:12

HovisPresley wrote on 05/26/15 at 10:42:58:
"political correctness" is a manufactured phrase stemming from the right wing with the intention of belittling the facts presented by more broad-minded individuals.

My understanding is the origin of this premise was used by Leon Trotsky from the Bolshevik revolution. He was the first person to use “racism” as a means of political gain and or a mechanism to persecute his enemies.  Communists would advocate and defend party positions regardless of their moral substance.  It is merely just a means to provide "correct" positions on matters of politics.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #85 - 05/26/15 at 11:29:05

Indeed, but given the modern day use of the phrase, i would suggest that WMark was using it as a term to belittle those with a more worldly view of global affairs, one that he maybe has little connection with, to emphasize his point of view

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #86 - 05/26/15 at 11:43:25

HovisPresley wrote on 05/26/15 at 11:29:05:
Indeed, but given the modern day use of the phrase, i would suggest that WMark was using it as a term to belittle those with a more worldly view of global affairs, one that he maybe has little connection with, to emphasize his point of view

Can you say "condescending snob"?  If not, look it up.

I love the 'more worldly view' phrase. The worldly view around you is rapidly turning Islamic. Hope you're not gay. If so, I'd start working on growing wings. You're Religion of Peace seem to enjoy throwing gays off rooftops.  

Not sure what % has a passport, but 1) England is a tiny island so of course you need a passport to go anywhere   2) if you drive an hour in Europe you are in another country so you need a passport. I can get on my Vstrom and ride for days across this nation,   3) we rule the world (or at least use to until a politically correct pu$$y took over as president) so why go elsewhere? and 4) people literally die trying to get to the US  

« Last Edit: 05/27/15 at 07:26:11 by Serowbot »  
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #87 - 05/26/15 at 11:48:21

Hmmm, the list of insults is growing, maybe therefore the strength of your argument is growing.

PS. Most people in the EU do NOT NEED a passport to cross EU borders, but I forgive you for not knowing that.  Roll Eyes

In addition, your point no.4;
How many people died on the Mayflower?

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #88 - 05/26/15 at 13:19:51

I was wondering about this and checked into something: there are 115 million Americans with Passports which is 30 - 35%. My suspicion is that's a higher percentage than most countries. Maybe even the UK, not sure. Do all the Muslims taking over your country need passports?

You're right, I didn't know that. As an American, I pull my passport when landing from one country to the other. As you mentioned, EU members don't need a passport to travel to many countries since you are basically now one giant country. Sounds pretty worldly alright...Traveling from London to Paris is like traveling from Chicago to New Orleans.  

What exactly was your original point anyway?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #89 - 05/26/15 at 13:21:02

In addition, your point no.4;
How many people died on the Mayflower?

Are we invoking ancient history now?....
You don't really want to go there do you?........

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/08/24 at 01:05:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Texas cartoons

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.