Send Topic Print
Texas cartoons (Read 965 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Texas cartoons
05/10/15 at 06:19:17

Funny stuff. My vote for the winner would have been the spearms swimming to the egg.....

http://pamelageller.com/2015/04/the-afdi-muhammad-cartoon-contest-peoples-cho...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Texas cartoons
Reply #1 - 05/10/15 at 08:40:10

I agree she has rights, and no one has the right to react violently to speech.
I also believe she or her supporters/handler s Wanted to provoke.
I have no problem with thumbing a nose at certain people, but lets be hojest about it. Okay?
Do some digging into her, this isnt the first time her name shows .
I wish I could just SEE into the lives of the people I suspect are showing people one thing , pretending to believe and care, when , in reality, they had a complete and opposite agenda.
Fat Al Gore , for instance, Screaming about carbon footprints, owns N oil company, flies private jet, owns mansions, some of which will be underwaterIF his fear mongering is correct.

I'm calling him a liar, who I also believe Actually won telection the Supreme Courtt stopped the recount on. Either way, they shoulda stayed out of it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #2 - 05/10/15 at 09:01:05

I disagree about the 2000 election
the strategy there was 'we'll keep recounting until we win'
and in point of fact hand counts are less accurate than machine counts
Also, at least one on the folks doing the hand counts was busted counting Bush votes as Gore votes, (and was not disqualified, as they should have been) which is one reason why we use machines to begin with
And the whole mess was stirred up by the democratic party, calling old folks and telling them 'do you know you might have voted for the wrong guy?'
People are very susceptible to suggestion, after the fact, especially old folks, as any police officer who has been involved in questioning folks after an event will tell you
the whole thing had devolved into a caricature of an election

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/10/15 at 15:47:10

When people do the counting there are monitors watching.

counting machines are sweeping the country. But they can be hacked ...
Who's Counting: Hacking Diebold Voting Machines - ABC News
abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=2507434
Oct 01, 2006 · Elections and electronic voting machines invite consideration of the following thought experiment. You go to your local voting station, walk into the booth ...
Hacking Democracy - Official Website and DVD
hackingdemocracy.com
Hacking Democracy - The HBO ... Electronic voting machines count approximately 90% of America's votes in county, ... conducted on the vote counting computers. ...
Hacking voting machines: Easier than ever imagined — RT USA
rt.com/usa/voting-machine-election-hack-088
Nov 06, 2012 · Hacking voting machines: Easier than ever imagined. ... This means the vote-counting firmware can be removed and replace with fraudulent firmware. ...
Hacking the Machines - Center for Hand-Counted Paper Ballots
www.handcountedpaperballots.org/documents/links.html
Bev Harris calls out names of some transnational corporations counting ... Computer scientists demonstrated that criminals could hack an electronic voting machine and ...
Hacking Democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_Democracy
Hacking Democracy is a 2006 documentary film broadcast on HBO and created by producer Robert Carrillo Cohen, producer / directors Russell Michaels and Simon Ardizzone ...
Demonstrated flaws · Reaction · DVD release
Cracking Democracy – Hacking Electronic Voting Machines ...
resources.infosecinstitute.com/...hacking-electronic-voting-machines
The VAT recommends that elections workers who work with the machines and vote counting receive ... Chinese Computers Also Discovered to Have Been Hacking D.C ...
Historical Timeline - Voting Machines - ProCon.org
votingmachines.procon.org/view.timeline.php?timelineID=000021
The votes are then tabulated by a computerized counting machine. ... 2011 - Security Experts Hack Voting Machines by Remote Control
Hacking electronic voting machines | Computerworld
www.computerworld.com › Technology Law & Regulation
Hacking electronic voting machines. ... One hack requires physical access to a vote-counting machine, ... If it's easy to hack into an electronic voting machine, ...
BlackBoxVoting.org
blackboxvoting.org
Black Box Voting, founded in 2004, is ... We became known for our groundbreaking work on electronic voting machines, ... poll lists,vote counting and chain of custody
Related searches for hacking vote counting machines
Money Counting Mac…

We haven't had an honest election in decades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/11/15 at 06:05:44

How the hell did a post about cartoons get turned into yet another JOG conspiracy theory discussion...... jog you are truly without equal! Amazing!

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #5 - 05/11/15 at 07:42:48

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/10/15 at 08:40:10:
I agree she has rights, and no one has the right to react violently to speech.
I also believe she or her supporters/handler s Wanted to provoke.
I have no problem with thumbing a nose at certain people, but lets be hojest about it. Okay?
Do some digging into her, this isnt the first time her name shows .
I wish I could just SEE into the lives of the people I suspect are showing people one thing , pretending to believe and care, when , in reality, they had a complete and opposite agenda.
Fat Al Gore , for instance, Screaming about carbon footprints, owns N oil company, flies private jet, owns mansions, some of which will be underwaterIF his fear mongering is correct.

I'm calling him a liar, who I also believe Actually won telection the Supreme Courtt stopped the recount on. Either way, they shoulda stayed out of it.

Let's keep the discussion in context and forget Al Gore.

The woman is clearly and blatantly trying to raise a bar brawl, and given the two deaths, she was (sadly) successful.

It's like blaming the fish for biting onto the baited hook...

Tell me, gentlemen, is there no "higher authority" who, for reasons of public interest (i.e. avoinding a potential riot or mad max events) can actually prevent such an event ?

I mean... if someone wanted to produce a picture show on slavery and only showed pictures which humiliate one ethnicity v. another, wouldn't the "racism" card be brought up?

Why not this time ?  Huh

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/11/15 at 07:55:19

Web, I replied to

I disagree about the 2000 election
the strategy there was 'we'll keep recounting until we win'
and in point of fact hand counts are less accurate than machine counts.

When , ahhh, phhht, not typin it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 05/11/15 at 10:56:28

The woman is clearly and blatantly trying to raise a bar brawl, and given the two deaths, she was (sadly) successful.

Tell me, gentlemen, is there no "higher authority" who, for reasons of public interest (i.e. avoinding a potential riot or mad max events) can actually prevent such an event ?

I mean... if someone wanted to produce a picture show on slavery and only showed pictures which humiliate one ethnicity v. another, wouldn't the "racism" card be brought up?

Why not this time ?  Huh

For your answer, I'll ask a question for you and others...

A couple of lesbians who were planning on getting married, looked around for a Christian baker who they knew would refuse to bake them a wedding cake on religious grounds. And when the baker refused, they sued and the baker is going to struggle to remain in business now.
Here's the question; if the Christian baker had instead grabbed a gun and tried to kill the lesbians, would you say the lesbians had it coming there should be a 'higher authority' who could have stopped the lesbians from purposely antagonizing the Christian baker?

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #8 - 05/11/15 at 11:24:31

I'm with you WM.   If someone goes out intentionally looking for trouble, why blame the party who whoops their butt ????   As I told my kids, if you go out looking for grief, don't look for sympathy when you find it....  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 05/11/15 at 11:42:29

just to be clear, the organizer of the cartoon event, is absolutely not whining about getting attacked. I'm sure she intended or thought the likelihood of an attack happening was equal to the two lesbians who wanted the baker to say no.

by the way, as side note, the lesbians choose their target well. Had they asked a Muslim baker and he said no, there's no way they would have sued. Why?
Two reasons. 1) they would be afraid of getting killed. See Charlie Hebdo if you're not sure about that, but more importantly 2) they knew the media would joyfully join the fun and make the baker out to be a horrible, narrow minded crud. Never mind that a narrow Muslim fanatic might have shot them as revenge .

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/11/15 at 17:42:23

How good lookin can a girl be before its her fault she got raped?
I remember Jesus on the cross upsiide down in a jar of piss. It was called art.
Did she intentionally try to provoke a response? I think so.
Yet, in America, First Amendment protects her the same way the Jesus/piss ARTIST was protected.
If I oFfend  I expect you to say something, not try to kill me.
She's a jakass. They are criminals.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/11/15 at 19:59:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/15 at 17:42:23:
How good lookin can a girl be before its her fault she got raped?
I remember Jesus on the cross upsiide down in a jar of piss. It was called art.
Did she intentionally try to provoke a response? I think so.
Yet, in America, First Amendment protects her the same way the Jesus/piss ARTIST was protected.
If I oFfend  I expect you to say something, not try to kill me.
She's a jakass. They are criminals.

no, you remember a crucifix upside down in a jar of piss.

but your point is fair.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #12 - 05/11/15 at 20:34:48

I question the need for the whole thing. I feel that the organizer has some sort of personal agenda that smacks of "the politics of fear", where You create a fear of something (group, religion, or politic) and then promise the fearful that you will protect them. (Remember the McCarthy era?)
What angers me the most about this "incident" is that with armed security and a SWAT team the event has the slight odor of a "sting" operation. The attack appears almost ad hoc. If the attack had been better planned and organized one or more attackers could have gotten inside resulting in numerous casualties.  I seriously doubt that the organizer would have regretted such "collateral damage"...  

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #13 - 05/12/15 at 00:59:56

WebsterMark wrote on 05/11/15 at 10:56:28:

Why not this time ?  Huh

For your answer, I'll ask a question for you and others...

A couple of lesbians who were planning on getting married, looked around for a Christian baker who they knew would refuse to bake them a wedding cake on religious grounds. And when the baker refused, they sued and the baker is going to struggle to remain in business now.Here's the question; if the Christian baker had instead grabbed a gun and tried to kill the lesbians, would you say the lesbians had it coming there should be a 'higher authority' who could have stopped the lesbians from purposely antagonizing the Christian baker?

Talk about "Dumb and Dumber"...  Tongue

If the two dykes wanted to get married, and wanted a wedding cake, they should have asked someone who was happy to bake one for them.

Instead, they went directly to the one bakery which they knew well in advance was going to refuse their order.

So :
1) The baker was in his own Constitutional right to refuse to do something against his sense of ethics and the teachings of his own Religion, but
2) The Judge in Court was dumb enough not to realize that "In God We Trust" does not apply to the pretty little nickel alone, but to the very existence of the United States of America.

And, let's make it clear... "Dumb and Dumber" is not referred to the baker, but to the one individual who is defending someone in ill faith against someone in good faith.

Is there not any application nor defense for "good common sense" any more ?   Undecided

OR

Have the good ol' USA I once knew changed to the point your own grandfathers disclaim the apparent application aof ethics these days ?

Embarrassed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #14 - 05/12/15 at 05:29:10

Quote:
Have the good ol' USA I once knew changed to the point your own grandfathers disclaim the apparent application aof ethics these days ?

Unfortunately, you are correct.  This is another example of the degradation of the American society.  They also won a law suit for $135K for emotional damage or hardship.  

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/02/24 at 21:21:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Texas cartoons

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.