old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Biohacking
04/27/15 at 06:26:19

Well, he has done it again...
First he did a neural implant with antenna back in 2002, which worked for a little while and then he got an infection.
Now he is using cattle tag injectables with Android hacks, to get into your cell phone, no laptop or tablet needed, could be the person standing next to you....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2015/04/27/implant-android-attack/... Shocked

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Biohacking
Reply #1 - 04/27/15 at 06:55:35

Pardon my ignorance, I know it's not cool, but I don't know what they can do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
nickythegreek

Reply #2 - 04/27/15 at 07:16:48

I had an RFID chip embedded in my right hand back in 2004 as well as a magnetic implant back in 2007.  Not to many new tech implants have been developed.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/27/15 at 07:31:03

Why

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
nickythegreek

Reply #4 - 04/27/15 at 07:53:23

RFID implant can allow keyless entry to my house or provide keyless start to my bike if I wanted to wire it up that way.

Magnetic implant allows one to feel magnetic forces.

WWW   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 04/27/15 at 08:56:14

Why?  Because you can be, ’tracked’, that’s why.

A, RFID, (or some sort) of implantable device,  is thought of as ‘progress’ for ignorant sheppol.

“ Oh a What Wonderful, ‘convince’.  No more keys, I can just walk up to my programed, ‘lock’ and it will open, and lock behind me when I am through. Like a car, house, office, elevator, etc.
No more passwords, I am the only one that can use that device, so son’t have to worry about a computer, phone, Credit Cards, Bank accounts.  Oh, How Wonderful”

That is, until, someone cuts off your hand, or just digs out the, ‘chip’, with a dull penknife, to access those things.
OR, until, you are standing on a street corner, and talking about a political party or politician, and if it is the, ‘wrong’ thing.
you, ‘just’, disappear.  Or some horrible, fatal accident occurs.

And it been here for a while now. How many years has it been, that just having this thing in your pocket, you walk to the car it is programed to, and it unlocks, than you just push a button, and it starts?  
A, ’tracking’ device on a moving car.  A ‘recording’ device, on a gas pump, or ATM.  (Collecting your CC  & Pin #)
The US paper currency had to be replaced, then replaced again. Why, With proper tracking devices, The person with the tracking device can, ’see’ exactly how much currency you have.  It was primarily designed, to, ’stop’ drug traffickers and mules, (taking more than 10,000 in cash, out of this country, is illegal) 90% of TSA don’t know how to do this, but 10% DO !

This is NOT, a,  ’theory’.  It is a real life, “ Fact”, that has been going on for MANY more years than it was, ‘available’ to the public.

Take the ‘public’s’, version of the GPS.  Gee, one can go in the boat, mark that wonderful fishing spot, then return to (within 3 feet of it), anytime one wants.  (That’s the, ‘Public's’ version)

That, ’tracking’, ‘can’, be good. and ‘useful’, to stop crime.

But we all know, it could NEVER fall in to the hands, of someone, ‘using’, it in the, ’the wrong way’.

Oh, just a small ad:   I have some Ocean Front property, for sale in Arizona, real cheep,  ye wanna buy some?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #6 - 04/27/15 at 10:50:40

they don't eve need to cut off the hand, or dig the implant out, they can get the code by using a receiver built for the purpose of collecting it (available from the same source as your door lock, auto lockmaker, or CC reader
I'm not happy one of my CCs has this (and it doesn't work like it's supposed to lol) much less would I put one in my flesh

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #7 - 04/27/15 at 20:32:17

What he has done has been to rewrite the NFC chip and by using an Android hack can convince your phone that a much needed update is available (when he stands near you), his chip then uploads a file which convinces your phone to go to his site and download the update, and of course that update is what ever they want to put in your phone.
And all this happens in the back round and you don't even have a clue it is going on. Undecided
He is going to demonstrate it at a conference later this year.

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 04/27/15 at 20:38:30

old_rider wrote on 04/27/15 at 20:32:17:
What he has done has been to rewrite the NFC chip and by using an Android hack can convince your phone that a much needed update is available (when he stands near you), his chip then uploads a file which convinces your phone to go to his site and download the update, and of course that update is what ever they want to put in your phone.
And all this happens in the back round and you don't even have a clue it is going on. Undecided
He is going to demonstrate it at a conference later this year.

Well, SOMEONE sure has a Beautiful Mind, just acknowledging that, its just so uncomfortable, only mean people see evil, you know.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #9 - 04/27/15 at 20:51:13

I have my phone security set up to ask me for approval for every update.  I hope something like this cannot bypass that.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #10 - 04/28/15 at 20:27:10

my phone is supposed to ask me before updating, but it doesn't, always

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print