Send Topic Print
Heart attack scare (Read 43 times)
Rylee

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long Beach California
Heart attack scare
04/23/15 at 14:33:46

So I've been feeling a little off the last few days. Fatigue, nausea, abdomon pain, upper back was sore and just all around not ok. I remembered seeing Rosey Odonnells comedy special where she talked about her heart attack and that she had been having a mild attack for like 2 weeks and didn't realize that's what it was. Being so busy and just brushing off to being tired and stressed from work and home I did nothing. About half way thru today I started getting dizzy and had pain in my arms and decided to go in to the hospital.

Come to find out it was dehydration. And when I say that I mean my body was a desert wasteland. It took almost 3 bags from a IV before they felt they'd even made a dent. They finally let me go with an appointment set for a follow up and full physical. Made my wife drive me to work (which pissed her off beyond all repair that I was still gonna go).

Apparently between having a cold, not drinking enough fluids and my non stop schedule I've put my body in pretty bad shape. I'm terrible when it comes to water consumption. I hate the stuff and drink tea and soda instead. Seems that's over now considering how dehydrated my body really was.

The heart attack scare was due to it being very prevelant in my family. Dad had 2 before he died. Grandfather had a major stroke and 2 as well. Guess it's really time to take better care of myself.

96 Bobber
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Heart attack scare
Reply #1 - 04/23/15 at 21:23:45

Just an note- seems like dehydration may help lead to gout. Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Heart attack scare
Reply #2 - 04/23/15 at 21:49:59

Year model? Miles? Stock??

Lemon juice and Stevia, makes a po-boy lemonade. Stevia doesn't jack the blood sugar. It's natural, not toxic waste like all the other zero calorie non sugar sweeteners. Just a few drops in a glass..

I'm not gonna go telling you I take proper care of myself, I've treated my body like a machine, but I woulda taken better care of a machine.
Soapbox time, recent discovery

I AM Who I am. Not what I do.
Not yet sure how and where to obtain the correct identity, but I have certainly started doubting that the way I went at it was wrong.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 03:20:59

General CategoryThe Cafe › Heart attack scare

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.