justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Perplexus
04/19/15 at 11:13:16

http://m.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=78372

Big boy toy.. I'm talking Stupid money.

So far the $30.00 Epic has managed to frustrate me sufficiently.
Consider these as options, something other than texting, requiring focus and dexterity. You don't have to start from zero, there are access ramps and a practice run and, sometimes when the ball falls it lands in a part of the puzzle you've never gotten to. The $20.00 one I got for the grandson has kept my SIL well frustrated..
The first parts that I thought would always be too hard have gotten tons easier..
Yeah, im trying to get someone else to get one. First one I saw was in a DRs waiting room...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: Perplexus
Reply #1 - 04/19/15 at 11:42:48

I thought I was doing good by following the Rubik's Cube cheat book years ago. You expect me to solve this thing?  Smiley

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Perplexus
Reply #2 - 04/19/15 at 18:59:33

Perplexus is just patience and hand, eye... Rubiks cubes are an intellectual challenge. I knew a n older guy, diesel mechanic, who solved it... I used the book for the bottom layer. Well, that is how I learned to do the middle...
Too

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 19:18:12

General CategoryThe Cafe › Perplexus

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.