Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Cop chases &tries 2sideswipe motorcycle,then flees (Read 207 times)
atomikchicken
Ex Member

Re: Cop chases &tries 2sideswipe motorcycle,then f
Reply #15 - 03/23/15 at 08:45:01

How is it that you know it was a traffic violation?
Of course we should not consider the recent faked police raceism video. Surely this could not be one of those. Hey it was on the internet it must be true.
And since I am urinating in cerial. I hope you and I can agree justin on this. I will vacate your beloved tejas the vary moment my time at Hood is over. The last time I was there another crime was committed that I am am sure you and rat will defend as work place violence commuted by a miss understood Muslim convert. And yes I have orders and documents with the DTG stamped from that building on that day.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Cop chases &tries 2sideswipe motorcycle,th
Reply #16 - 03/23/15 at 08:50:14

atomikchicken wrote on 03/23/15 at 08:26:26:
And hit and run is a minor traffic violation. Until you kill someone.

Hit and runs are a felony offense.
With the many illegals here, it's common practice.
Even if the car is disabled and the guy has to limp away dragging his broken leg.
The problem is so bad they decided it's better to give them licenses and stop inquiring if they are legal.

In this situation, and as rampant as violations are, just video the offense and mail the ticket.  If the owner wasn't the operator at the time, too bad.

WWW   IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #17 - 03/23/15 at 08:53:27

Lots of good questions..... as a biker, my first reaction was shock that the cop put the biker in danger. I was relieved that the cop backed off, and i would hope he had dash cam video to enforce whatever law was broken in a future safe manner. If bike had been stolen, crashing it and harming the thief doesn't seem like a good option to me.
As I said before, if I witnessed this from behind, I would have filmed it. I may not know if the cop is a good cop or a bad cop. I may not know what inspired the pursuit. But I would know that if the cop was endangering the biker, it was worthy of filming.

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
atomikchicken
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 03/23/15 at 08:54:38

If rat were an officer. I would be a very successful  criminal.

IP Logged
atomikchicken
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 03/23/15 at 08:57:47

And I bet the biker runs energy saving oil.
Now that I am all worked up I am going to take a ride on a twisted road and I assure you, if I see lights I will pull over.
Rat I disagree with you. However if you were on fire I would pee on you to help you out. No disrespect intended.

Atomikchicken out.

IP Logged
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Reply #20 - 03/23/15 at 09:01:36

Might need to move this thread to the "tall table". lol

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Reply #21 - 03/23/15 at 09:03:13

atomikchicken wrote on 03/23/15 at 08:54:38:

Your statement displays pompous impertinent presumptuous and arrogance. Just what justifies such a personally insulting attack? Angry

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
atomikchicken
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/23/15 at 09:15:27

RatdogWillie wrote on 03/23/15 at 09:03:13:
atomikchicken wrote on 03/23/15 at 08:54:38:

Your statement displays pompous impertinent presumptuous and arrogance. Just what justifies such a personally insulting attack?

I made a presumptive estimate of my criminal success due to your stated law enforcement policy. Please do not forget sticks and stones.....

If you are truly wrapped around the axel due to my words may I suggest a ride as therapy.

IP Logged
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Reply #23 - 03/23/15 at 09:22:06

Per "10 News" :

"FHP policy provides specific guidelines to pursuing motorcycles to ensure public safety, which is why Ross disengaged when the motorcyclist fled from the scene."

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/03/20/youtube-video-leads-to-fhp-re...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not about letting criminals get away with it, it's about the fact you're on a busy highway, do really want some jackass cutting off other drivers then potentially end up causing a massive car pile up with possible fatalities.

Then when the officer ends up in court over the pile up and makes the remark, "Well, if I let one of 'em go, I gotta start letting them all go! And I couldn't have that now, could I?" I'm sure every lawyer will agree with him and he'll be let free to go with no consequences.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here in Austin I've heard an officer once say, "I don't ever try to chase a bike, because you can blink, and they'll be gone".

It would be horrible to cause damage and danger over a toll road fee. Look up the license plate, pursue the owner, if it wasn't them operating, tough sh*t. It's your bike, your responsibility.

Once again, this is just my personal opinion. I don't expect any of y'all to bend over backwards to change your beliefs, just please see that there are more than just one ways to look at a situation.

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
atomikchicken
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/23/15 at 09:35:36

Since you accuse me of insulting speech. If you spent less time in a cage running amsoil and more time riding you would have less time to indulge your voyeristic tendencies with a camera.

I do not own a cage. My car is a motorcycle.

I would respond more quickly to you but I spend very little time typing and even less typing on my phone.  I do however average 20,000 miles a year on my bike. And that is with TDY/deployments time all over the world. So my opinion on matters such as video exploits and law enforcement policies should be taken with a grain of Iraqi sand.

Amsoil on the other hand believe me.

I again will attempt to disengage. My career choice and length if service are indicators of my type A personality. A good argument is just so irresistible.

I hope you have pleasant and enlightening day.

Out.

I hate smiley faces. I have typed all of this with a grinn though.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #25 - 03/23/15 at 10:07:44

enough already

WWW   IP Logged