Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Serious electrical issue !!!  HELP !!! (Read 137 times)
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Re: Serious electrical issue !!!  HELP !!!
Reply #15 - 03/15/15 at 20:00:56

Good deal!   I would have asked if you took it apart.... looking for a short, but looks like after you burned it up, you did a good repair.....

Keep the rubber on the ground! Smiley

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #16 - 03/15/15 at 20:31:05

Being a dad I noticed you mentioned your son helping. A great time to teach and bond. He'll probably have that memory even after you've forgotten it. He will also learn "Haste makes waste". And how patience is what it takes to get things done right.

Not beating on you. After 3 SOLID weeks of rain and ice and snow supposed to be 70 here Monday with sun. Was today. Got my year old Fulmer Modus helmet down to get ready to make a few miles tomorrow. Sounded like pouring a bottle of BBs on the floor as specialized screws and shoulder bushings hit the floor. Crunch time. Trying to put screws and tiny springs back in somewhat functional order.  Grin It happens to all of us. But the Savage has never left me stranded with 25,000 showing, and repairs I do myself have been inexpensive. Hoping you and your son have many good days together. Boofer

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
brownie17

Riding the wave.

Indiana
Reply #17 - 03/16/15 at 04:14:54

I appreciate the comment about my son.   He and I do a lot together.   We've done more together already than I did my whole life with my dad so our time we spend together means a lot to me.    He's not afraid to get in there and help with anything.   Usually when I'm the one who gets frustrated and wants to give up, he's the one who says, "let's keep going, we've almost got it".    I was mad about the harness but it turned out to be 3 more hours I got to spend with him.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #18 - 03/17/15 at 15:49:47

brownie17 wrote on 03/16/15 at 04:14:54:
I appreciate the comment about my son.   He and I do a lot together.   We've done more together already than I did my whole life with my dad so our time we spend together means a lot to me.    He's not afraid to get in there and help with anything.   Usually when I'm the one who gets frustrated and wants to give up, he's the one who says, "let's keep going, we've almost got it".    I was mad about the harness but it turned out to be 3 more hours I got to spend with him.  

That, sir, is truly awesome

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 00:33:28

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Serious electrical issue !!!  HELP !!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.