Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Re: american sniper
Reply #30 - 03/10/15 at 15:38:09

Well gee, I'm reading the book and so far it is about a SEAL who loved his country and happened to be in the right place at the right time to get the most kills as a sniper. He also picked up a bunch of medals during his service.
 It's a gun ho book but what do you expect, it is about war and how one person who loved what he did survived.
 I'll wait till the movie hits cable before making any judgment on it, so far the book is a good read.
Wasn't Pat Tillman the service man who got killed by friendly fire and then had the incident covered up? Don't understand the connection between the two.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 03/10/15 at 18:40:29

Tillman, gave up a pro career because he BELIEVED the BS about the war.
Got over there,SAW the truth, Told people that he was gonna tell others about it when he came home,,
Was shot in the forehead, while screaming who he was.
Of course Williams is not a great source, go find your own,,

Source: NBC TV

On the Nightly News tonight Brian Williams reported on a Medical Examiner's Report showing Tillman had a cluster of three gun shot wounds to his forehead in a 2 in diameter. IMPOSSIBLE to have such close clustering at the distances reported by the troops involved. Said he was ignored.

The connection IS

propaganda,, lies, trying to keep the People in support of their wars.
Let's try to remember, Vietnam was all based on an attack by N.Vietnam that NEVER happened..
Look at the ship Israel attacked, the Liberty,IIRC, spend time there.
LBJ ordered, ORDERED jet fighters back to their carrier. They desperately needed to sink it, so Egypt could be blamed..Spend Time on that topic. Lies are what they told for years and years. Men given medals they could not even talk about..

Search
USS Liberty

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #32 - 03/10/15 at 19:50:52

Come on JOG, the Spanish Americian war was started when the battleship "Maine" blew up. After beating the snot out of the Spanish it turned up tha the Maine blew up from a mechanical malfunction. It's been going on for a real long time.
 Your are ranting about the way it is done, I agree with you but we stand a snowballs chance in he!! to change the system.
 Tillman stood for what he believed as did Cris Kyle in American Sniper. Think most people are more worried about the weekend game than who runs the country. We all need heros, if not who do we look up to.
 I've my dogs !!!

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 03/11/15 at 05:17:47

I didn't mention the Maine. Please,address the points I made, alleged Historical Events, lies,to manufacture consent and protect the lies from the light of truth. Tillman was silenced.
Ignoring the obvious because KNOWING the obvious won't change the way things are done? Huhh?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #34 - 03/11/15 at 12:57:17

Jog, I mentioned the "Maine" because it another example of misinformation and coverups that have been going on long before we were born and will be going on long after we are dead. I was agreeing with you not trying to disprove anything you think.
 Even if everything you state is true there is NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT !!! quit giving yourself high blood pressure.
 I'm done, need a new tin foil hat Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 03/11/15 at 18:28:47

Regardless of whether you were agreeing,, I disagree about
Nothing can be done.
Silence is consent. Only by continuing to point out the lies and propaganda until the masses start to see is the only way to change it. The

I can't do anything about it.

There is no way to stop it.

Attitude is part of the problem. I see the lies NOW. I don't have to wait 20 years and wait for some secret report,, Who really believes the BS about ISIS and AlQueda? Yeah, YOU field an army.. YOU feed, transport and arm a few thousand.. just a buncha angry guys who got together? Really?

How Convenient. Not a country, Ohh,no,, wars can be declared and the people can actually see if we are winning or not.. But, if the Enemy is a roving pack, in one country today,another next week.. ohhh, the people who make money selling weapons,,, you can do that math..

IP Logged
Rylee

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long Beach California
Reply #36 - 03/11/15 at 20:08:56

I've read through this thread and dont wanna get wrapped up in all the conspiracy talk but did wanna comment. I served as a CCT in the airforce from 93-99 and was attached to several ranger and seal teams and got to meet quite a few of the best shooters this country has ever trained. I was deployed with a JTACs team during operation Gothic Serpent in Mogadishu. For those of you not familiar that's where the "Blackhawk Down" movie came from. I spent 3 years in Kuwait/Iraq during the 1st gulf war and numerous USSOCOM high profile deployments. The story although shined around the edges for Hollywood painted a pretty solid picture of the mentality of a man who's job was that of Kyle's. I saw a lot of awful stuff and in service of my country took part in plenty of "police actions" that even a simple man would question the validity of.  Years later I've questioned things but while I was in that uniform I was given a job to do and nothing else mattered besides completing said job. I've spent so e years in therapy. Delt with PTSD and everything associated with it. I ended up become a chef even though I was a certified air traffic controller through combat just because I wanted to separate myself from the mental strain of active duty.

96 Bobber
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #37 - 03/11/15 at 22:14:07

Rylee thank you

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Rylee

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Long Beach California
Reply #38 - 03/11/15 at 22:18:24

thumperclone wrote on 03/11/15 at 22:14:07:
Rylee thank you

Thumper it was an honor to do what I did and even with all the after duty problems if I could do it all over again I wouldn't change any of it.

96 Bobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 03/11/15 at 22:34:24

Taliban bad.
Ruined the poppy harvest.
We, the Drug Enforcement Agency of the world, invade.
Now, the oppressive regime AND the invaders( That would be us ) HATE drugs,, so, in a war torn country, the poppy harvests climb to record levels.
Are we really so naive?

Search
pictures troops guarding poppies

Think about it..

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #40 - 03/11/15 at 22:50:22

Ed L. wrote on 03/10/15 at 19:50:52:
... if not who do we look up to.
 I've my dogs !!!

I love your dogs... and I don't even know them...
No dog does anything without his full heart in it...
I know that...Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/30/24 at 23:07:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › american sniper

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.