justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Moderators
Reply #15 - 01/17/15 at 06:59:36

Dave wrote on 01/17/15 at 04:29:49:
Serowbot wrote on 01/13/15 at 15:15:01:
Personally,.. I think we Mod's are way overpaid... Grin Grin Grin...

Overpaid!  You get paid?  Does that only apply to the Senior Moderators with more than 17,000 posts!

This is a great forum, and I am happy to be an active part of it.  It was very helpful to me when I was a noob a few years and 6,000 mile ago...Oldfellor, MMRanch, Lancer, Sjaskow, all got to see my Noobiness when I had a loud knock in my bike and had to find out what it was.  A compete engine tear down and hop up, and a Cafe' conversion the next year and I had learned a lot more about my Savage and the good and bad things about it.  I fully intend to keep my Savage the rest of my life!

The folks on this forum play very well together, can be funny, and as long as you stay out of the Tall Table (and oil threads) you aren't likely to be subject to any hostility.

Thanks for your support!  Smiley    

DoooWhut? How DARE you suggest that by avoiding the Tall Table and oil threads you're safe from aggressive behavior?
See,you just got some,,

Dave showed up and went from noob to knowledgeable in a very short time.
He is also a calm natured,considerate kinda guy. We have a quite different forum and some cool folks who keep it working.. that,well,I believe,anyway,that any problems with your bike are more likely to be solved here than in the shop. Certainly more affordably

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 06:28:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › Moderators

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.