Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Youtube's M13 "Original MotoVlogger" serious crash (Read 45 times)
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Youtube's M13 "Original MotoVlogger" serious crash
12/02/14 at 16:30:27

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting this on here because I thought maybe some of y'all may have heard of M13, Mordeth13, he's a pretty big motovlogger on Youtube. Canadian guy who lives in Taiwan and uploads videos weekly to youtube as well as give people 2-wheeled tours of Taiwan. His videos are usually pretty interesting and he's had quite a few to aid new riders in learning how to ride.

He recently was guiding a tour when he had an very serious accident. Where he flew over a wall and fell 35ft. to pavement. I donated a few bucks, didn't know if any of y'all would be interested in helping him out with medical bills. Taiwan is gonna pay for most of it, but he still has different modifications he's gonna have to have done to his house for wheelchair ramps & access, etc.

Anyways, his youtube channel is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/13mordeth

And the gofundme charity is:

http://www.gofundme.com/hsuk58

Thanks for looking!

-Savskad

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Youtube's M13 "Original MotoVlogger" serious c
Reply #1 - 12/02/14 at 17:01:55

Wow!...  Scary,.. and sad...
I've watched quite a few of his vid's over recent years...  he's been very funny and entertaining...  and not a typical squid poster...

He's handling it better than I would...  
...(these things sometimes make me consider just how foolish it may be to ride)...
Undecided...

I wish him well...
Thanks for posting...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
savskad

Be the best you can
be

Austin, TX
Reply #2 - 12/02/14 at 18:01:25

It is dangerous, however he ain't giving up. He said he's raising the money so he can "ride again".

Plus if I died while I was riding at least I would know I died happy.

2014 Suzuki Boulevard S40

The views and opinions expressed on this post reply are solely the opinion of savskad, no disrespect is ever intended, unless otherwise specified.
Wink
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/03/14 at 03:32:37

Stories like this always makes me skirmish to watch but they also make me a bit more aware the next time I'm on my bike. When you ride a long time without getting a little bumped up, you get careless riding. Sometimes these stories are beneficial to others in a sick way I guess.

Also, he thinks he will ride again but it's going to be a long time before he heals enough to ever get back on a bike again. The pain in the healing process will make him think twice.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/03/14 at 17:00:10

thanks for sharing this, after donating, I'm now rethinking my insurance coverage . . .

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 16:25:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Youtube's M13 "Original MotoVlogger" serious crash

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.