Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
well, how smart is he. ? (Read 60 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
well, how smart is he. ?
10/19/14 at 20:11:02

well,it's gone from It won't come here
To,If it gets here,we can stop it
To, don't worry,your odds of getting it are very slim
To,REALITY for those of us who saw this coming..
And 2 weeks prior to the importation of it,doctors at Ft.Dietrich
Found a broad span anti viral, then the research halts.So,TPTB are safe.

Why Now? Well,they ALWAYS win on more than one level..
This way,they can explain away the economic collapse.. because This will be the precipitating event. They get to declare martial law. The ONLY way this is gonna get dealt with intelligently is if the People start a shitstorm Demanding REAL action. Close the borders and STOP monitoring people. There are plenty of places where people can be isolated and Not incarcerated in some jail like facility
Apartments, barracks,feed them,pay their bills,. Plenty of unemployed out there to fill the gap at work. If they don't get sick and die,they get their jobs back..

Ahhh, Ohh, what about the Mooone y y? BULL nuts,, we waste Billions on wars we spent Billions to start.. The whole darned thing is a game and we are not even players,we are the pawns,, we stand now,,or we fall.. I hope that there are enough young,healthy people who see what is happening to affect change. Hell, I don't hardly even drive any more,, I Sure as Hell ain't up to marching in a protest..BUT,I CAN stay home and Not spend money.. A strike,from work and spending,,3days,, just 3 days,and they would have to pay attention.

If you're STILL supporting Obola, You ARE the problem.
And somehow there is a man who can,with a straight face,SAY that Halting flights From the affected areas would cause it to spread. And what worries me more than someone said it,is that there are people stupid enough to believe it.            

http://www.infowars.com/the-great-fathers-ebola-solution-more-government-corr...

I feel so much better now.that Someone,, and not just ANY old Schmuck,but Someone who Knows how to deal with such a crisis,someone who knows how to make the necessary decisions and stem the tide,locate,administer proper testing and care,preventing further spread.. but no,we get a spinmeister,an insider who knows how to divvy up Bazzilions, we are all aware that DC is screwing us at every turn.. maybe this time we literally get screwed to death.

Yeah,it's Infowars,, take the info and go to war against it.. Dig up info that proves Info Wars is wrong..

Ebola test takes 30 minutes

Try that out..

Buuuut,WE of such great hubris don't NEED such a test. We send Armies "over there,so we won't have to fight them over here", but we don't do crappity smackALL to keep people out who can spread a very mean disease.
Ohhh come,bow down,worship your clownmander in chief..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: well, how smart is he. ?
Reply #1 - 10/20/14 at 08:33:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/19/14 at 20:11:02:
well,it's gone from It won't come here
To,If it gets here,we can stop it
To, don't worry,your odds of getting it are very slim
To,REALITY for those of us who saw this coming..
And 2 weeks prior to the importation of it,doctors at Ft.Dietrich
Found a broad span anti viral, then the research halts.So,TPTB are safe.

Sorry, I don't agree with that one.

Italy developed a specific antidote/vaccine against Ebola quite some time ago.

It was developed through joint efforts by private (i.e. college postgraduates) researchers in Pomezia (a small dorm town SE of Rome) and Naples,
by OKAIROS, a small private research lab founded by a guy who had been fired by BIG PHARMA after they went for "optimization"
(well, that's one optimization plan that backfired on them, isn't it?)

OKAIROS apparently sold the patent to GlaxoSmithKline for €250million.

http://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/cultura/2014-08-31/a-pomezia-vaccino-anti-ebol...

It was one of those "take the money or try our concrete boots" offers, you don't want to upset Big Pharma...  Lips Sealed

GlaxoSmithKline are now working on an order placed by the World Health Organization for...

...hold it...

...it's coming...

ONE MILLION  vaccines !  Shocked

http://www.ilfattoquotidiano.it/2014/10/03/ebola-loms-sceglie-un-vaccino-ital...
http://www.repubblica.it/salute/medicina/2014/10/03/news/ebola_vaccino_italia...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: well, how smart is he. ?
Reply #2 - 10/20/14 at 22:13:26

Others may have been there first. I heard the claim,it's just a claim. I was not there, but, the scenario,as described, sounds plausible. Have not heard anything about the 30 minute Ebola test Japan developed,,
Economic disaster needs something to be blamed on.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 08:57:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › well, how smart is he. ?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.