Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Daytona Biketoberfest Again (Read 14 times)
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Daytona Biketoberfest Again
10/15/14 at 12:05:35

Guess one of the good points of living 6 miles south of Daytona is that you can alway go to Bike Week or Biketoberfest just by hopping on the scoot and riding down the road to the event. Most times the bike hasn't even warmed up by the time I'm parking it. Wink
 Wondering if anybody is headingover to Main Steet or Cabbage Patch this weekend?.

I'll be riding around buzzing the big twins with my thumper and plan to get over to Beach Street to check out th new Indian dealership which has just opened up. There's a drawing for a Scout and factry rides on Indians and Victory motorcycles.

And don't forget the motorcycle chicks in leather and lace Wink

Just got the scoot back together and think it will be a good time to break in the new cam.

If you spot a silver '02 with bags, a small wind screen and a nice little dent in the right front of the tank well that's my scoot, like it or not. Grin
 Hop to see you there  Smiley

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 18:28:44

General CategoryThe Cafe › Daytona Biketoberfest Again

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.