Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Biker Gangs... tougher in the Netherlands (Read 52 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Biker Gangs... tougher in the Netherlands
10/14/14 at 12:42:44

Yahoo News:

The Hague (AFP) - The Dutch public prosecutor said on Tuesday that motorbike gang members who have reportedly joined Kurds battling the Islamic State group in Iraq are not necessarily committing any crime.
"Joining a foreign armed force was previously punishable, now it's no longer forbidden," public prosecutor spokesman Wim de Bruin told AFP.

"You just can't join a fight against the Netherlands," he told AFP after reports emerged that Dutch bikers from the No Surrender gang were fighting IS insurgents alongside Kurds in northern Iraq.

The head of No Surrender, Klaas Otto, told state broadcaster NOS that three members who travelled to near Mosul in northern Iraq were from Dutch cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Breda.

http://news.yahoo.com/netherlands-says-ok-biker-gangs-fight-islamic-state-155...

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Biker Gangs... tougher in the Netherlands
Reply #1 - 10/14/14 at 13:39:29

I wonder if these guys might be Kurdish, or of Kurdish descent. The Netherlands has a pretty significant Kurdish population, and an even larger population of Turks, many of whom are Kurds. Doubt that very many of them are fans of ISIS.

There is a story that Sonny Barger called MacNamara and told him that the Hells Angels wanted to go fight in Vietnam. MacNamara told him no thanks. I don't know for sure that it's true, but it's been repeated for years.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 10/14/14 at 15:07:16

[quote author=7B4544485A4647290 link=1413315764/0#1 date=1413319169]I  ... there is a story that Sonny Barger called MacNamara and told him that the Hells Angels wanted to go fight in Vietnam. MacNamara told him no thanks. I don't know for sure that it's true, but it's been repeated for years.   [/quote]

I Beleave it. After all, the U.S.  did NOT want to Winn.
(They Could have, but the 'powers that be', said, 'no').

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 10/16/14 at 08:32:57

No they didnt wanna win,, they wanted to import drugs and kill off some of our good men and injure a bunch more..While the people are focused on the war and the pain its causing and the absolutely INSANE way they went about prosecuting that war, they can pass other legislation that should be too big to slip under the radar, but, while people are staring at elephants, its possible to walk a horse right past them and them not even see it..

You guys remember them "Taking hill number 2122, at the cost of 247 injured and 28 killed" then retreat, and take it BACK in a coupla days? And the "You cant fire unless fired upon".. And HOW many articles did I read about a soldier found with his AR15 jammed? Ill be 60 in December, so I was just a kid when that all started, I guess 9 or 10,, My grampa knew a really nice young guy, Gary Grimes,, he'd come over and theyd go ride horses,, He got killed over there.. Broke my grampa UP,, he sure did think a lot of that young man,, I liked him, just didnt spend as much time with him as Hoyt did.. It still hurt me, even tho we werent super close,, but Hoyt was a mess for a while,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 16:06:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Biker Gangs... tougher in the Netherlands

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.