Send Topic Print
St. Louis (Read 201 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

St. Louis
10/10/14 at 15:58:06

Well, apparently the word among the "protesters" aka rioters, is St. Louis is the place to be this weekend. If you see a big column of smoke rising over the nation, it might be St, Lou.....

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Re: St. Louis
Reply #1 - 10/10/14 at 16:03:35

Here we go again with more insinuations of racism! The self-appointed black "leaders" will be there stirring up trouble again. If they want to lead then how about teaching peace and respect for the law and other citizens.

A kid pulls a gun on a cop and shoots twice and the cop fires back until the threat is eliminated. This is how they are trained. Racist? I think not! If there's a bullet flying at me, I don't stop to ask what color is the shooter. I'll just empty the clip back at the shooter... Whatever race he may be.

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 10/10/14 at 17:21:59

Well,I've been hearing for days it's supposed to get crazy there this weekend... I didn't know riots could be"forecasted",,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #3 - 10/10/14 at 18:10:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/10/14 at 17:21:59:
Well,I've been hearing for days it's supposed to get crazy there this weekend... I didn't know riots could be"forecasted",,

Well, they can certainly be orchestrated.Kind of spontaneously ahead of time Roll Eyes

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 10/11/14 at 08:35:25

Gee webby, it appears your reasoning is kinda akin to that of the anti-gun zealots.......

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 10/11/14 at 09:21:27

Reasoning? I didnt see him say anything that indicated an opinion of any sort regarding guns, at least, not on this page,, & I dont remember Marks gun position,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 10/11/14 at 10:39:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/11/14 at 09:21:27:
Reasoning? I didnt see him say anything that indicated an opinion of any sort regarding guns, at least, not on this page,, & I dont remember Marks gun position,,

Well JOG, i will go out on a limb and assume his positioning on the subject posted.

Before I do I know he will disclaim it as geography being the only "reason" of his interest in the matter.........

And furthermore, I bet he believes that as gospel truth.

But to broach this race subject in suppositions of possibilities according to rumors, or chance, is prejudiced at best, or coveted racism at worst.

This is why i used the anti-gun mindset as example......

Yes, guns do kill, but not by themselves, and to attack a gun as the problem and thus fix, is to misplace priorities for personal "reasons"

Not sure if that helps, but that's my story (headline) and I is sticking to it  Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 10/11/14 at 13:00:34

Again,I'd use my proximity to SEE if there are people coming in,just to "protest".. Mark could call a few of the low rent type motels and see if they are doing more business This weekend than is typical for this time of year,are there any conventions or concerts,etc,that would justify the increase,and,Who are the people.  .. Not names, of course,but are they predominately white or other?

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 10/11/14 at 18:51:35

I believe, the, ‘problem’ of  ‘RIOTS’ are,
One group of people, are told over and over and over again,
They, have, SPECIAL, ‘rights’.  
Above the, rights of, “All Men Created Equal”.  

And, they believe, (Because they have been told, over and over),
That the, ’sins’, of a people/person, shall be the, ’sins’, of their Sons/Daughters, and their, Sons/Daughters, and their, Sons/Daughters, and their, Sons/Daughters. etc.

And if we are talking about, people with the skin color of black.
Get OVER IT   !!!!!!!!!!!
You are a Citizen, (at least most), of a Country were:
”All Men (sig women) are Created Equal”

ACT LIKE IT !!!!!!!

We are ALL, in this together.
NEVER MIND, the, ‘Color’ of skin.
NEVER MIND, the, country of your birth.
NEVER MIND, your job,
(Whether it be a Police man/woman, or a high level Politician, or someone on Welfare)

No One, has, "SPECIAL RIGHTS”,  we are all in this together !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #9 - 10/11/14 at 19:08:15

If a, ‘cop’,
expects you to do something contrary to the law.

If a, ‘person of, a certain color’,

If a, ‘person of, a certain, background’,

If a, ‘person of, a certain position’,

They are ALL  WRONG.

Don’t like, ’that’,  law?

Change IT.   It IS,  in YOUR  power to do so !!!!

(Well of course, unless the TV Re-runs, and Pizza, get in the way)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/12/14 at 05:52:50

raydawg wrote on 10/11/14 at 08:35:25:
Gee webby, it appears your reasoning is kinda akin to that of the anti-gun zealots.......

huh?.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 10/12/14 at 05:59:00

But to broach this race subject in suppositions of possibilities according to rumors, or chance, is prejudiced at best, or coveted racism at worst.

oh.... I get it now.  You are one of those people comfortable labeling someone racist if they mention a topic involving African Americans in any manner other than appeasing.  

Pretty shallow reasoning there ray.... seems like someone was determined to pick a fight and grab at the first opportunity. Probably should have waited a bit longer ray before you brought out your racism card and dropped it on the table. I think you overplayed your hand.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 10/12/14 at 07:48:48

WebsterMark wrote on 10/12/14 at 05:59:00:

oh.... I get it now.  You are one of those people comfortable labeling someone racist if they mention a topic involving African Americans in any manner other than appeasing.  

Pretty shallow reasoning there ray.... seems like someone was determined to pick a fight and grab at the first opportunity. Probably should have waited a bit longer ray before you brought out your racism card and dropped it on the table. I think you overplayed your hand.

No, I believe you missed my point.
I have absolutely no qualms about calling Al Sharpton an opportunistic pimp, only interested in furthering his welfare through whatever means fits his need.

My point was in thinking a "riot" would manifest itself before the fact, only because some folk wanted to stage their feelings on Black - Law enforcement relations.

I don't believe you have the capacity to understand what I am saying or how this mindset adds to the factions, that then allows pukes like Sharpton to capitalize upon it.

I goggled a local newspaper there and this is what I found.....

Seems pretty harmless to me  Kiss

Edit: Pick a fight?
      Is this not called a discussion board?
      Do you take opposition and label them as such to minimize them,
      or perhaps you take opposing opines as a personal affront?      

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 10/12/14 at 08:02:19

You have a,great opportunity,Mark. You know the area. A few calls and you can Know so much about what is going on..

And what Is going on? Any "news worthy" stuff?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 10/12/14 at 10:28:50

Jog, there are 3 million people in the St. Louis area. There's no such thing as calling a few hotels.

If you want to know what's going on, go on twitter and search out #fergusonoctober. You'll find out what the masses are saying and what the papers won't print.

Ray, you'll find out why I and everyone hare worry about what's coming next.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 01:44:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › St. Louis

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.