Send Topic Print
TC REELY (Read 40 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
TC REELY
09/27/14 at 16:28:16

Hey,check out Infowars, report says Africa's blaming our people for the Ebola outbreak. I'm embarrassed that you tied it together Waay ahead of me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: TC REELY
Reply #1 - 09/28/14 at 11:04:44

Interesting site, Info wars- never saw it before!

I am always looking for a money connection- and that leads back to banks, big business, and powerful billionaires. Politicians are the paid help.

What got me thinking once when there was a flu vaccine shortage in the US a few years back. The following year there was an article in the news that there had been fewer deaths from the flu than in previous years.

The bottom line profit margin does things to people's thinking - or money talks. Not everyone is moral, and some are moral to suit themselves. Most regular people are moral, but look at the number of companies who have to be forced to do product recalls because they put money before safety.

Nothing is free, and if it sounds too good, it usually isn't true. Bush was willing to head into Iraq and start a war where 100's of thousands of people would die. Obama likes to pick his drone targets personally.
I can't take either seriously- other than they don't give a darn about regular people. They both have blood on their hands.

Corporations are in it for money. Look at the outsourcing of our economy and what that did to our country. Ruined us. We could impose tariffs and get back on our feet. We could end NAFTA, CAFTA, etc and get back on our feet- but big business does not want that. Money first.

I try to think for myself.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/28/14 at 20:36:11

So,these doctors who got it,while dressed up,,uhh, now HOW is it transmitted,again?
I can almost hear the public service announcement.

Due to the Ebola outbreak,everyone will be required to take the vaccine. Yes,we know that there hasn't been time to properly develop it and test it but Trust US! Yes,some will be injured,some may even die,BUT, the situation is so dire that we have concluded(nope, not decided)that in spite of the risks,everyone Must be vaccinated. Yeah,trust Us,after all,We were the IDIOTS who allowed sick people to come IN. We have not and will not control the border,but we can darn sure keep an eye on You.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/29/14 at 17:33:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/28/14 at 20:36:11:
So,these doctors who got it,while dressed up,,uhh, now HOW is it transmitted,again?
I can almost hear the public service announcement.

Due to the Ebola outbreak,everyone will be required to take the vaccine. Yes,we know that there hasn't been time to properly develop it and test it but Trust US! Yes,some will be injured,some may even die,BUT, the situation is so dire that we have concluded(nope, not decided)that in spite of the risks,everyone Must be vaccinated. Yeah,trust Us,after all,We were the IDIOTS who allowed sick people to come IN. We have not and will not control the border,but we can darn sure keep an eye on You.

Grin Grin

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 13:40:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TC REELY

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!