Send Topic Print
Faulty genes, Im  sure (Read 38 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Faulty genes, Im  sure
09/20/14 at 07:26:58

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/19/world/middleeast/syria-opposition-investiga...

Officials of the Syrian opposition coalition said Thursday that they had created a commission of inquiry into the deaths of children in insurgent-held Idlib Province caused by adulterated measles vaccine administered this week. The announcement came amid new indications that the disaster had been the result of negligence and not sabotage, and that it was possibly caused by a mixing of vaccines and an anesthetic used to relax muscles during surgery. The opposition coalition, which considers itself the interim government in that part of the country, said on its website that the commission would submit a final report on Sept. 25. The announcement also said 30 children had died. Conflicting accounts on Wednesday said 15 to 50 children had died within minutes of receiving the vaccine. The World Health Organization and Unicef, which have been overseeing an extensive vaccination campaign in Syria, have expressed concern that the vaccine disaster will discourage parents from protecting their children from measles, rubella and polio. The diseases are making a comeback in Syria because of the war and the collapse of public health services. Save the Children, a charity that helped plan the vaccination campaign and financially supported it in Idlib, said in a statement that it was “deeply saddened and shocked” by the deaths and expressed readiness to “ensure there is clarity about how this tragic situation occurred.”

I just cant say too much good about this place.. Its an '
"Every Week" thing for me.. Always something there I either love or hate, funny stuff, links to cool stuff, and info no sane person wants to know..

http://www.realityzone.com/currentperiod.html

You can sign up for it to come to your mailbox every Friday,, The site owner is the same guy who wrote the Creature/Jekyll Island book.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Faulty genes, Im  sure
Reply #1 - 09/26/14 at 17:45:28

Ebola is being hyped to distract the public from Merc's and CDC's fraud on mmr. But who cares - when dollars of profit are involved.

Merck vaccine scientist Dr. Maurice Hilleman admitted presence of SV40, AIDS and cancer viruses in vaccines
http://www.naturalnews.com/033584_Dr_Maurice_Hilleman_SV40.html#ixzz3ETIgNSv1

Whistleblower Says CDC Knew in 2003 of Higher Autism Rate Among African-American Boys Receiving MMR Shot Earlier Than 36 Months
http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/cdc-whistleblower-cdc-covered-up-mmr-vaccine...

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Faulty genes, Im  sure
Reply #2 - 09/26/14 at 18:02:50

DUUUDE!!SHHHH! Don't you Know how many people CAN NOT accept that they have been lied to and have swallowed the whole thing,hook,line and sinker and WOULD NOT apply common sense and realize what is now being admitted even when people were trying to get them to look at the obvious connection,while they steadfastly refused to hear,because there was no Study that proved it.All the while unable to grasp the fact that Scientists NEED funding. Step away from what The Powers That Be agree with and see what happens to that career. I'm Still trying to get people to see what fluoride is .
I've told people to look up SV40.That was not an accident. And I remember
Bayer Knowingly selling HIV tainted hemophilia treatment. They got busted,they were forced to not sell any more in America,,no one went to jail. They exported it..
And recently there were a bunch of kids killed by vaccines,wanna say Syria,
that kinda stuff has become so common that the Where just didn't stick..
You want a vaccine? You can have mine.

NOTE
I get the science. I'm Not against vaccines. I'm against impure and toxic vaccines. Evil people are running a lot of things.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/17/24 at 06:44:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Faulty genes, Im  sure

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.