Send Topic Print
baby black widows (Read 192 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: baby black widows
Reply #15 - 09/26/14 at 07:10:21

If that's in your bed,you're not gonna wake up and have a good day. Noo,you gonna Die,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: baby black widows
Reply #16 - 09/27/14 at 07:32:37

Welp,, Didnt see that comin,, Went out this AM & grabbed the magnifying glass,, The bigger spider was lookin pretty slow, very sluggish. The last small one was moving around, looking okay. I gave the tin a few good raps on the bench, to see if anything else moved,,The biggun was looking less and less normal.. Dang thing just Up & DIED on me,, so, I opened it up and Mayshed the last one. Took 2 pair O Needle nose pliers & pulled the ehg sacks open. One was filled with a grayish/brown fluff. One had a tuft of whitish, web lookin stuff with tiny , irregular bumps, I dont think it was eggs, just lumpy webby stuff, the third had a lot less stuff in it,, IDK if I ever mentioned it, but before there were spiders, there were some black bugs, I never did figure out what they were , unless "Mom" steals un-hatched bug babies and includes them in her egg sack to have food for her sweet little babies when they pop out..I found one spider that had been so sucked dry it was almost completely transparent, just a slight darkness in the legs. All in all, pretty cool expirement. Spelled Expire-ement, cuz I was waiting to see when theyd expire,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 19:41:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › baby black widows

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.