Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
A little late, but where were you???? (Read 384 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A little late, but where were you????
Reply #15 - 09/30/14 at 14:38:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/29/14 at 09:29:33:
I wasnt talking about the Pentagon, BUT, since ya mentioned it..
The hole wasnt big enuff for the plane, No Marks on the walls where the engines would have hit, every pilot who has ever flown those planes said the maneuver the pilot pulled off was impossible, It was so hot, no landing gear was found, no seat frames, no engines,, and an aluminum tube went thru hgow many walls? AAAND, the one it Hit had Juuust been reinforced,, Huhh,, Innat sumpin? AAAND, in the days prior it had come out that the Pentagon could Not Account for Billions of dollars and Where did it hit? THE place where the financial records were kept.. If YOU were planning on slamming a plane into a building, when it came over the horizon, wouldnt YOU fly straight at it? I know, Im asking you to THINK and use common sense,, go ahead,, give it a shot. You mite be surprised.
Youve not explained yet HOW people managed to be warned to Not Fly that day,, OR How it was those guys had been SENT to document the event. They were interviewed and Stated they had been sent to document the event, SO, Prior knowledge is obvious.. And WHO placed the shorts on the affected companies? Bush said, No ned to follow the money trail, it wont help us find the bad guys. 6 of the 9/11 commission report guys have come out against the report AND building 7 wasnt even mentioned,, Duuuh,,

All that is bull$h1t and outright lies.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 09/30/14 at 21:25:45

Really? Take it apart,one sentence at a time.
You're saying the hole was big enough for the plane?
That the engines Were found?
That they messed up the wall when they smashed into it?
The landing gear was found?
Seat framework found?

Here is your chance.. tear me up.. I'm Waaay out there on that limb.. Chop it off,,post some pictures,post some copy of a report where you can find anyone who has your opinion that is supported by evidence. They never found any landing gear.. There was a guy carrying an engine part,but it was not even close to being big enough to be from that huge jet.. AND,IIRC,it was a Twin Engine plane,, what happened to the one from the other side?Identical crash,and engines,but,only one part survived.. All that heat,yet open books on a stool,not burned.

And What Moron WOULD NOT fly straight at the target as soon as possible?
The pilot didn't Know that there would be no interceptors..

Tear me up.. or,admit you've got nothing and just try some more of that BS ,Out of hand dismissal crap again.. If you're fooling anyone,it's not me..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 10/01/14 at 05:40:33

Yes, the hole was big enough. Look at the pictures. As I’ve told you before, look at the Pentagon Building Report.

Yes, parts of the engine were found.

Have no idea if the wall was being reinforced.

Yes, landing gear was found. In fact, it was the piece that penetrated the farest and made a hole in one of the inner walls you truthers always post as being the outside wall, but it’s not. Hope you haven’t fallen for that.
Seat framework? No idea if any were found.

There was a guy carrying an engine part,but it was not even close to being big enough to be from that huge jet..

classic truther story.... a gun carrying an engine part......   funny! You'll believe anything! where were you when I was selling insurance... I could have sold you anything....

The bottom line is a hundred people saw a plane fly into the building. As I told you before, I have a neighbor who was there that day and saw a plane streaking low towards the building. He was on the other side and didn’t see the impact, but saw the resulting explosion.

Until  you explain how all these people saw a plane hit the building, you’ve got nothing.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 10/01/14 at 13:46:17

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml

You're right,gear was found,wrong for a 757,but a wheel Was found..

But,regardless of what happened at the Pentagon,where agents immediately went and confiscated security camera footage from every camera that was aimed that way,even from private,not government,places,which  (is it needs a little odd that they were SO ready,right after such an event,they had a team ready to go and take those recordings,which obviously show nothing,because they would not return them) and they KNEW just where to go... Uh Mazing..

Still,Bush said
Don't follow the money.
Nobody could fly,yet the Saudis and the BinLadens flew out and the FBI wasn't allowed to interview any of them.
For the first time ever,no interceptors were launched until it was waaay too late.

Explain why anyone who has a target in sight would Not go straight at it KNOWING that the Air Force has always intercepted planes that were just Off Course,And THESE planes had clearly been hijacked..
And that descending turn was performed by a very inexperienced pilot. The people who have hundreds or thousands of hours of experience said THEY couldn't fly that route.
How many light poles were knocked down? You really believe a 757 can hit stuff like that and not crash? Look at the history of planes that crashed from just clipping a wing.. Believe what you want. I say the conspiracy theory that the goobs want me to believe is a load of crap.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 10/01/14 at 13:58:45

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0290.shtml

You're right,gear was found,wrong for a 757,but a wheel Was found..

But,regardless of what happened at the Pentagon,where agents immediately went and confiscated security camera footage from every camera that was aimed that way,even from private,not government,places,which  (is it needs a little odd that they were SO ready,right after such an event,they had a team ready to go and take those recordings,which obviously show nothing,because they would not return them) and they KNEW just where to go... Uh Mazing..

Still,Bush said
Don't follow the money.
Nobody could fly,yet the Saudis and the BinLadens flew out and the FBI wasn't allowed to interview any of them.
For the first time ever,no interceptors were launched until it was waaay too late.

Explain why anyone who has a target in sight would Not go straight at it KNOWING that the Air Force has always intercepted planes that were just Off Course,And THESE planes had clearly been hijacked..
And that descending turn was performed by a very inexperienced pilot. The people who have hundreds or thousands of hours of experience said THEY couldn't fly that route.
How many light poles were knocked down? You really believe a 757 can hit stuff like that and not crash? Look at the history of planes that crashed from just clipping a wing.. Believe what you want. I say the conspiracy theory that the goobs want me to believe is a load of crap.

I went and looked at pictures of 757wheels, and that's a correct wheel.
I was not there or in charge of the scene. There should have been 8 of those.
And the black box,
And the wall would have been damaged by,penetrated by,the engines.
They are more dense than the fuselage. Density being mass divided by volume. Call me crazy,but I believe that the density of an aluminium tube is less than the engine.. it was moving As Fast as the nose of the tube the people sit in.. Yet,no damage to the wall... Hmmmm,innatodd?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 10/01/14 at 14:09:06

Ohh,and A WHEEL is by no means LANDING GEAR. The thing that the wheel Mounts to,,that heavy steel thing that takes the pounding when the plane lands,That is the part I wanna see.Those wheels,tho exactly what they are made of,I can't find,can not be more durable than the main gear. There are 2wheels to share the load a single part must carry. Aircraft design requires engineering that minimizes weight,so,well,do the math..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/01/14 at 15:21:16

No JOG, stop right there. This is typicall truther tactics

Hundreds of people saw a jet fly into the pentagon. What did they see? All the passengers on that jet are gone, where did they go? Dozens of forensic scientist identified DNA remains from pentagon. Where did they get the DNA that matched the passengers?

Answer those and only those questions.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 10/01/14 at 15:22:44

http://911review.org/Wget/investigate911.batcave.net/pentagon1.html

Go look.. The rudder left no marks,no engine/wall impact .

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/02/14 at 05:50:22

What did the people who saw a jet fly into the building see? Are they all lying? Where did the passengers go?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/02/14 at 06:04:42

A missile with wings could look like a plane.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 10/02/14 at 06:12:20

Not by a hundred people Steve. Many of these are military people, including my neighbor who works at Boeing. Pretty sure he knows what a passenger jet looks like. Come on man....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 10/02/14 at 07:18:17

What they saw? I don't know..
But,LACK of damage can't be justified. A wall, PENETRATED by an Aluminium Tube, unmarked by the engines.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 10/02/14 at 08:44:31

They saw a large passenger jet fly into the Pentagon. They did not see a missile, they saw a large jet. There were phone calls from people on that plane to their families. Those people are gone, dead. Their human DNA was found at the site.

No one knows what happens when a large jet liner crashes into the base of a large building like the Pentagon. There are literally trillions and trillions of variables. Sh!t happens in a catastrophic event that cannot be explained.  I recall photos of the Joplin tornado of a couple years ago. Entire neighborhoods wiped out, but in the middle of the debris were sections of walls still standing with window panes unbroken.

You cannot go on in this nonsense until you provide a valid explanation  why all those people saw a jet fly into the building, why were jet parts found within the building, how did the passenger's remains get inside the building only a couple hours after they were last see alive by their family members.  

Until you can answer those questions; shut the f up.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 10/02/14 at 09:34:31

Amazing,, bits and pieces of people, yet, no luggage, no seat frames, the engines and wings didnt damage the wall,, the wings wernet in the lawn, What we were SHOWN were not near the amount of aluminum that could NOT have gone thru that hole. An aluminum tube isnt more able to penetrate a wall than an engine. We saw ONE wheel,, but not the Heavy Steel leg it mounts to,, REally? No black box,,
The wings didnt Go INside the building.. They woujld have stopped, on the wall,, ant They Werent THERE..

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=...

Its not Physically POssible to fly a plane that big that fast that close to the ground. And prior to the wall collapsing, pics were taken that SHOW the hole is smaller than the plane.
Okay, sure,, of course,, the wall crushed the plane in some,, WELL,, IF thats so, then How did the crushed aluminum tube maintain sufficient integrity to not Just keep going, but to punch a near perfectly circular hole in a Sixth Wall?

Count them,, SIX walls,, and the outter wall had JUST finished being renovated to be stronger,, Amazing,, they JUST Finished working on the very wall,, the only wall they spent money on,, got rammed..

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=...

Did they REally reinforce it, or did they actually weaken it?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 10/02/14 at 10:34:50

You can't answer these simple questions can you? Just can't do it. Instead you change the subject. Typical.

Hundred people saw a jetliner flying to the building. You said yourself they found a wheel. Where did that come from? Did somebody hide it in the briefcase?! If you read the Pentagon building performance report, you can see other pictures of plain parts in the building.  I believe there is even a photo of the landing support structure you're talking about.

Once again, answer my questions or shut the f up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 23:09:32

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A little late, but where were you????

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.