Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another seat mod thread... (Read 251 times)
Kenny G
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com The
Singles Club...LOL

Robson Ranch, Denton, Texas
Re: Another seat mod thread...
Reply #15 - 09/13/14 at 22:23:15

I have a Corbin seat on my Buell Blast and I can ride in comfort until it is time to refuel, which is about 100 miles. The seat is so much better than anything else that I ever rode that I am going to put a Corbin seat on my Honda and when I get an S40 it will get a Corbin seat.

Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Kenny G

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Re: Another seat mod thread...
Reply #16 - 09/15/14 at 05:49:15

I suspect we all want to change something about everything. Seats are pretty easy things to change. The V star seat is a lot bigger than the savage seat, that is what I was going for. Is it more comfortable? Well, bigger is better. I didn't think the stock seat was all that uncomfortable, just too small for my seat. The back of the V Star seat seems to come up too high for my taste, but it is better than what I had, at least I think so. But one change leads to another.

I really did nothing to my '87. With this '06, I keep seeing little things that I think I can make "better" at least for me. So, I think I've been bitten by the mod bug.

Maybe that is part of the fun of having a bike, making it yours.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 22:24:27

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Another seat mod thread...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.