Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just another Warm Fuzzy Feeling scam (Read 80 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Just another Warm Fuzzy Feeling scam
08/28/14 at 12:01:10

Yea, wake up, just like when that bucket of ice water goes over your head,, you are Literally taking that colloquial "bath", giving to the ALS foundation,, Uh Huhh,, MONEY literally "pouring" in,, they KEEP all but about 27%,, Laughing at the morons getting ice water dumped on them.
Hey,, anything for a good cause, tho, huhh? Every bit as valid as global warming,, crapp,,  VERY FEW have any idea what the CO2 percentage of the air IS & fewer still have any idea what %age of THAT minute amount is caused by 100% Natural phenomena, like volcanoes. That there are patents for equipment for climate manipulation shouldnt cause anyone to stop & think. That there are scientific lab reports showing increases, increases that Can NOT be explained naturally, in levels of chemicals like Barium & Aluminum in water in places WAY too far North to blame it on any kind of run off, and, since we were kids, contrails have changed from things that dissipated in minutes to things that linger & spread into clouds,, naaaaah,, nothing to see here, boyzngurls..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Just another Warm Fuzzy Feeling scam
Reply #1 - 08/28/14 at 13:12:09

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/28/14 at 12:01:10:
...  Uh Huhh,, MONEY literally "pouring" in,, they KEEP all but about 27%,,  ...  

Just like the  SPAM Phone calls:
"Hi I am a Professional Fund Raiser  for xxxxx, would you like to donate"
Where, That company  ONLY gives from 2-8% of the money they collect, to that  XXXXX org.

The best is when the phone rings, and it is someone who can not pronounce my name, asking for a donation. It usually goes like this:
" Is dat mr. xxx, i si a und rise, for da NRA, you donate, you give a credit or det card umber, even a couple of ollers is inne, you donat not peeze"  

Can you guess, what I tell them?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ya want to give money to a organization, or donate.
A Nobel effort, and entirely,  your business.
But then, give DIRECTLY, to the Organization,
Not to a, SPAMMER !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
atrent
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 09/02/14 at 18:49:27

Its the perfect business. I would do it if I could find a decent cause.

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #3 - 09/04/14 at 18:06:45

I had a friend die of ALS and this challenge thing is a joke. If you want to help then help. If you want to make friends on Facebook and look "cool" then by all means dump ice water on your head. We all know that pouring ice cold water over your head will solve the worlds problems, right?   Angry

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 09/05/14 at 00:39:09

MnSpring wrote on 08/28/14 at 13:12:09:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/28/14 at 12:01:10:
...  Uh Huhh,, MONEY literally "pouring" in,, they KEEP all but about 27%,,  ...  

Just like the  SPAM Phone calls:
"Hi I am a Professional Fund Raiser  for xxxxx, would you like to donate"
Where, That company  ONLY gives from 2-8% of the money they collect, to that  XXXXX org.

The best is when the phone rings, and it is someone who can not pronounce my name, asking for a donation. It usually goes like this:
" Is dat mr. xxx, i si a und rise, for da NRA, you donate, you give a credit or det card umber, even a couple of ollers is inne, you donat not peeze"  

Can you guess, what I tell them?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ya want to give money to a organization, or donate.
A Nobel effort, and entirely,  your business.
But then, give DIRECTLY, to the Organization,
Not to a, SPAMMER !

Dat professional und razer sounds ... Jamaican !  Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 09/05/14 at 18:45:01

Quote:
Dat professional und razer sounds ... Jamaican !  Grin Grin Grin

Yea, could have been. or, 'Somalian", or, 'African American'.
  But what is  WAS,, is someone,   TRYING to  SPAM   !!!!!!!!!
And  trying to STEAL,  a  CC  #   !!!!!!!!!!!  

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #6 - 09/05/14 at 19:40:15

I always thought that the American Cancer Society was a good cause... I didn't realize the don't actually use the funds to help people monetary wise when they get sick and can't pay the bills.
They will guide you to a "fund manager", who will help you manage your funds.....and charge you a fee to do it... (how the heck you gonna pay someone to help balance your books if you have no income?).
They will help you find folks who will donate their time and vehicles to take you to your chemo treatments.
They will point you in the direction of a church or organization that might help you feed your family....might....
Its been two years....my last PET scan was clean...I am not "cancer free", but in "full remission"....
My cancer is the type that is in the blood and will most likely (45-55% chance) in the next five years return. (60-70% chance) in the next ten....
I'm not looking forward to it...but the Amercan Cancer Society and its billions of dollars it receives a year...should think about helping a few souls (there are roughly 36 million people with cancer) pay a few bills....after all
They are a non profit organization supposedly helping people......

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:50:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just another Warm Fuzzy Feeling scam

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.