Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Care to watch this video? (Read 70 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Care to watch this video?
08/20/14 at 16:36:17

I respect this guy, tho don't always agree with him, I have always felt his sincerity however....

Worth a peek.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3740175113001/juan-williams-on-eric-holders-missio...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Care to watch this video?
Reply #1 - 08/20/14 at 16:52:32

I don't doubt Mr. Williams sincerity, but I think he is mistaken. The only reason Holder is in Ferguson is to make doggone sure the cop gets indicted for SOMETHING, regardless of what the facts turn out to be.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 08/20/14 at 17:25:08

I would bet the opposite.
Obama really hurt himself with the Trevor Martin remarks.
I feel he lost folk like me, a white old man who voted for him the first time cuz he was Black, hoping to alleviate some of the race stigma.

Holder can take the sting (backlash) out of the investigation if it favors the law enforcement.
No way can they call this guy an Uncle Tom, etc, without looking like a fool (read Jackson, Sharpton, etc).

Given the fact the Governor is a democrat with a Republican lieutenant gov..... I believe the scrutiny won't allow such.
It needs closure, Obama needs closure, the democrats who are up for elections need closure......

I could be wrong, I am good at that  Embarrassed    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 08/20/14 at 17:53:49

I don't need anyone to help me distrust Holder.
If he is there,it's not for a good cause.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #4 - 08/20/14 at 18:01:29

Holder be darned..

First I did not want to watch this vid... I detest FOX at every level. I generally see Blacks only standing for their race... thugish behavior and all.. but this guy was RIGHT. Black on black is a THING.. and the black leadership is SUPPORTING or at least not calling it down. As long as being THUG is OK in any community.. then this will be the result. White are scared .. blacks are scared.. and race baiters and race mongers and thugs are the winners.

GOOD vid.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #5 - 08/20/14 at 18:03:20

raydawg wrote on 08/20/14 at 17:25:08:
I would bet the opposite.
Obama really hurt himself with the Trevor Martin remarks.
I feel he lost folk like me, a white old man who voted for him the first time cuz he was Black, hoping to alleviate some of the race stigma.

Holder can take the sting (backlash) out of the investigation if it favors the law enforcement.
No way can they call this guy an Uncle Tom, etc, without looking like a fool (read Jackson, Sharpton, etc).

Given the fact the Governor is a democrat with a Republican lieutenant gov..... I believe the scrutiny won't allow such.
It needs closure, Obama needs closure, the democrats who are up for elections need closure......

I could be wrong, I am good at that  Embarrassed    

Interesting interpretation. I think you might be on to something except for one thing. Holder and Obama don't care about scrutiny any more, and they are not concerned about being accused of meddling. They've gotten away with to much outrageous sh*t up to this point to worry about that. They just want to tamp this down, make sure there are no more riots,and that the media moves on to something else. The simplest way to do that is to indict the cop for something. The white folks, and the police dept, aren't going to burn the town down 'cause they don't like the outcome of the Grand Jury.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/26/24 at 00:36:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Care to watch this video?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.