Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where will it end.......?? (Read 53 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Where will it end.......??
08/08/14 at 12:23:51

I get it, I understand Obama wanted to try a pacifist approach to world problems, I can't fault him for that other than him being a little naive..... But also, can we really change the hate people hold toward one another? Will Putin grasp opportunity to form an alliance with those who hate us? Are we staring WW3 in the face?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
BalingWire

"The savage in
man is never quite
eradicated."
HDT

Wauseon, Ohio
Re: Where will it end.......??
Reply #1 - 08/08/14 at 14:25:08

Let's hope not.

Threads (1984) Full Movie
Documentary style account of a nuclear holocaust and its effect on the working class city of Sheffield, England; and the eventual long running effects of nuclear war on civilization.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUYCnzmDJY

P.S. My favorite character is Clive Sutton (played by Harry Beety) especially at 00:35.02 when his shirts are being packed by his wife as he prepares for his duties as emergency operations team controller.  Nothing better illustrates the unused WWII poster "Keep Calm and Carry On."

"The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy."
Shop Class as Soulcraft: An Inquiry Into the Value of Work
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #2 - 08/08/14 at 15:32:29

It was, ‘reported’, not substantiated , that, Carter,
When he first got elected, he had a, ’sit down’, with the leaders of the Mesopotamian, region.

Again, it was, ‘reported’,  not substantiated, that his interrupter, did not fully understand the English Language.

When Carter was, ‘outlining’ the, ‘rules’ to the ‘Kings/Dictators, of that area, And said, “ you don’t do ’this or that’, or we will cut off your … stuf…" and ended, with the word.   ‘peanuts’.  (As he was a Peanut farmer).  

The interrupter, did not under stand the word, Peanuts,
so he left out the, ‘pea’.

The Dictators, Kings, Tyrants, finally, UNDERSTOOD, what he said!

(And behaved, for a while)

The current POTUS, does not have the peaNUTS, to Stand Up!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 08/09/14 at 09:43:11

Obama has spent a great deal of his foreign policy at pacifism, how can I fault his good intentions other than offering he was very naive.

On the flip side, we know we only have the capacity to keep those of lessor power in check, not change their hearts and mindset.

In past altercations with countries like Germany and Japan, their goal was extension of land and economic powers, not long held religious beliefs, this is why after they lost we were able to become working alliances.

With the current enemies they would have to denounce their very ancestry and beliefs to make peace......  

I am afraid all we can do is delay the inevitable at best, the end will be of biblical prophecy.

I am also afraid many will never believe that, until its too late, it is very sad, and I wish I could change that, but I can't.......

So much of what, and why, elude me, but if I stand still and check my emotions, looking at what has been foretold, I can glimpse where it will lead....... and you do have a choice in what happens to you.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 08/09/14 at 13:14:18

Bammy isnt the one making the decisions on what deals to offer. He isnt a tactician. He is a golfer who delivers speeches written for him by globalists. Hillary ADMITTED, on TV, that the CFR is who makes the decisions. You guys watch & hear but are blind and deaf to what you see & hear MEANS. She SAID ( I paraphrase) "When we have a situation and are uncertain how to proceed, we are ver thankful that the CFR now has their office right down the street, so we can go there & get direction."
Now, as to the "Whats coming" question.. Remember, the more the American people wake up & start to question the legalities & "Rightness" of the "laws" we are seeing imposed on US, the more we become vocal & start to engage in expressing our displeasure thru civil disobedience and pushing for Constitutional laws & "Tossing the Bums OUT" & electing Constitutional based representatives, the MORE the criminals MUST speed up the processes, like Agenda 21, the North American Union, and of course Mr TRansparency is currently working on Yet ANOTHER trade agreement, so secret are its details that not even Congress can see it.. So,, whats coming? Theres no sure answer.. BUT, you can KNow that the more We the People push to regain our Rightful Position as the Sovereigns, not servants TO the government, the more They have to create problems that Only They can solve.. & War is always an option. Our Dollar is on its way out as The International Currency. For us to be taken to third world status IS part of the plan, BUT,, the decline Needs to be slow or the People will rebel.. Since They arent able to be certain thats how it will work, there really arent that many of them,, say,, Id guess around 6,000 or so, REAL decision makers,,people who can actrually "short sell" a nations currency & negatively impact their whole economy, like Soros, Anyway, since theyre "driving", but the steering gear box is worn & loose, theyre just kinda guiding, and they cant KNOW that someone wont start selling off dollars, buying our last factories, buying land, water & electric utilities, and flooding our economy with those dollars, causing BIG inflation, & then we would see societal unrest ( read: hungry people and riots) and for that situation, they are prepared. Guns & bullets have been bought,FEMAcamps built, electronic equi[ment that produces frequencies that disorient & make people puke, TONS of ways OUR Money has been used to be able to kill or control US.. Executive orders allowing families to be broken up, sent to various camps,, OHH, I KNow,, thats too far fetched, thats science fiction, thats what could hapen Somewhere ELSE, but never Here... You wont even Consider the possibility! Why,, thats outlandish to even consider it!

Its Gotta be the Democrats fault!

Its gotta be the REpublicans fault!

Both parties have had the majority in Congress more than once over the years.. and had a matching President.
When did either one control the border?
When did either one go back & erase any law?
How many times have we seen the Minority party wring their hands & tell the people how horrible the passage of a bill would be for all Am,ericans, BUT,, since they werent in power, they couldnt stop it,, YET, When election time somes & now THEY are in control, do they go back & get rid of that "OHHH so Horrible " Bill? Nope..

So,, really,, whats the difference? Each passes more & more laws that control US, & Each has its own "Platform",, we Expect certain types of bill from a Dem Congress,, or from a Bub Congress,, but they sometimes dont want to accept the fallout for a particularly BAD law,,
When you see the hand wringing & the "Ohh,, this is a Hard choice" crap,, Then you know its gonna be Bi-Partisan.. Like the Patriot act.. The worse it is, the more likely it is to be Bi-Partisan..

Im preaching to a Choir of 4 or 5,, The rest,, no way will you get it..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #5 - 08/09/14 at 18:20:49

Their are GOOD And BAD,
Democrats and Republicans.

Their are Good and Bad,
Liberals and Conservatives.

The Problem is, the, ‘BAD’ one of each !!!!!

It is the ISSUES, that count !!!!!!!!!

What is, ‘bad’, ?

100’s of thousands of people, entering this country, with no papers,
taking, health care, housing, food, education, from you?
Is that good or bad ?

BILLIONS of dollars sent to a country,
(Which is your money), who uses it for, ‘GOLD’ Toilette seats?
Is that, good or bad?

BILLIONS of dollars, (Again Your Money)
Sent away to fund,  BOTH, sides in a ‘war’.
Is that good or bad?

BILLIONS of dollars, (Your Money),
given to, ANYBODY, who says:   “GEME” !
Is that good or bad ?

Do you want, the, ‘Government’,
IGNORING, the Constitution of the USA ?
Is that good or bad ?

Well then,   VOTE   !!!
And tell the neighbor to you to VOTE,
and, Put DOWN THE Pizza, Turn OFF the TV,
LEARN THE ISSUES
And get OUT, and Campaign !!!!

It is, YOUR, Country, take you head out of the sand,
and GET involved !!!!!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 08/09/14 at 18:27:25

And,   AND,
When

The ‘good people’, are elected,

You DO NOT STOP   !!!!!!!!

You KEEP, holding their feet to the fire  !!!!!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 23:54:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Where will it end.......??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.