prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Prechermike's ride
07/17/14 at 04:57:56

I had a great day July 8, spent it with my brothers, Dewayne Liebrandt, Terry Waters Woolard and Jared Caton. Dewayne is here from Indiana and wanted to go on a motorcycle ride, Terry lives here and is always up for a ride. No one really knew where to go, so I was elected as tour guide. I think I did a pretty good job, as I got them there and back in one piece, we had a good meal at Ralph’s BBQ in Roanoke Rapids, and I not only took those guys to places they had never been, I took them to places they had never even heard of. We rode about 229 miles through Williamston, Windsor, Burden, Connarista, Aulander, Minton’s Store, Eagletown, Rich Square, Jackson, Mud Castle, Garsyburg, Gaston, Weldon, Roanoke Rapids, Rheasville, Gretna Green, Aurelian Springs, Brinkelyville, Ringwood, Glenview, Hickory, Whittakers, Enfield, Scotland Neck, Mullins Crossroards, Roseneath, Lawrence, Shiloh Hills, Princeville, Penny Hill, Hollands, Bells Crossroads, Pactolus, and Wharton Station before we safely arrived back on Slatestone Road. I think it is safe to safe to say a large time was had by all. And it cost more for Jared and me to eat than it did to put gas in my motorcycle.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: Prechermike's ride
Reply #1 - 07/17/14 at 06:37:19

Mike
I suspect  your  bike was the envy of both of them before the ride was over .    Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #2 - 07/17/14 at 08:41:28

MMRanch, those guys had nice bikes, an ultraglide classic and a goldwing. I occasionally take some good natured ribbing from them about getting a bigger bike, etc.

I just told them my bike was fine and from their perspective, the view never changed. Every time we started out, I told them to just try and keep up.

We had a good time!

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
runwyrlph
Serious Thumper

Semper ubi sub ubi

pa
Reply #3 - 07/17/14 at 09:30:56

Sounds like a great day!  

Is Dewayne the friend that was riding with you the time we met up in Kill Devil Hills a few years ago?  I think he had a Honda or Kaw then but same color?  

I remember I was so jealous of you guys riding... and I was stuck with a minivan!   Smiley

2007 s40 -stock -white spacer out -repaired to rideable condition!
  IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #4 - 07/17/14 at 13:31:42

runwyrlph wrote on 07/17/14 at 09:30:56:
Sounds like a great day!  

Is Dewayne the friend that was riding with you the time we met up in Kill Devil Hills a few years ago?  I think he had a Honda or Kaw then but same color?  

I remember I was so jealous of you guys riding... and I was stuck with a minivan!   Smiley

He is runwyrlph, I had about forgotten about that. He had (and still has) a red and black Valkyrie, but I think he is trying to sell it.

prechermike   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 06:31:21

General CategoryThe Cafe › Prechermike's ride

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.