IP Logged
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: double standard
Reply #1 - 07/16/14 at 12:33:57

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/16/14 at 13:28:40

I always thought a double standard was a big truck with 2shifters..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
jman

Central Wisconsin
Reply #3 - 07/16/14 at 13:44:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/16/14 at 13:28:40:
I always thought a double standard was a big truck with 2shifters..

Would that make this a triple standard?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lEYaTvvq4g

IP Logged
BalingWire

"The savage in
man is never quite
eradicated."
HDT

Wauseon, Ohio
Reply #4 - 07/16/14 at 18:24:05

@jman

Cool! And here I thought driving a grain truck with a two speed rear differential was trick.  Cheesy

"The satisfactions of manifesting oneself concretely in the world through manual competence have been known to make a man quiet and easy."
Shop Class as Soulcraft: An Inquiry Into the Value of Work
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/17/14 at 03:39:51

Why are Western liberals always more offended by Israeli militarism than by any other kind of militarism? It's extraordinary. France can invade Mali and there won't be loud, rowdy protests by peaceniks in Paris. David Cameron, backed by a whopping 557 members of parliament, can order airstrikes on Libya and British leftists won't give over their Twitterfeeds to publishing gruesome pics of the Libyan civilians killed as a consequence. President Obama can resume his drone attacks in Pakistan, killing 13 people in one strike last month, and Washington won't be besieged by angry anti-war folk demanding 'Hands off Pakistan'. But the minute Israel fires a rocket into Gaza, the second Israeli politicians say they're at war again with Hamas, radicals in all these Western nations will take to the streets, wave hyperbolic placards, fulminate on Twitter, publish pictures of dead Palestinian children, publish the names and ages of everyone 'MURDERED BY ISRAEL', and generally scream about Israeli 'bloodletting'. (When the West bombs another country, it's 'war'; when Israel does it, it's 'bloodletting'.)

Anyone possessed of a critical faculty must at some point have wondered why there's such a double standard in relation to Israeli militarism, why missiles fired by the Jewish State are apparently more worthy of condemnation than missiles fired by Washington, London, Paris, the Turks, Assad, or just about anyone else on Earth. Parisians who have generally given a Gallic shrug as French troops have basically retaken Francophone Africa, stamping their boots everywhere from the Central African Republic to Mali to Cote d'Ivoire over the past two years, turned out in their thousands at the weekend to condemn Israeli imperialism and barbarism. Americans who didn't create much fuss last month when the Obama administration announced the resumption of its drone attacks in Pakistan gathered at the Israeli Embassy in Washington to yell about Israeli murder. (Incredibly, they did this just a day after a US drone attack, the 375th such attack in 10 years, killed at least six people in Pakistan. But hey, Obama-led militarism isn't as bad as Israeli militarism, and dead Pakistanis, unlike dead Palestinians, don't deserve to have their photos, names and ages published by the concerned liberals of Twitter.)
Brendan O'Neill

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 07/17/14 at 06:19:44

How about me? I am consistently against those other things you mentioned.
Will you try to take a step back and see how all this ties together? Peace is what the CITIZENS want. The people who are making the decisions have other plans. WHY is that,you suppose? Look at the Wars we've seen. Very few of them fail to fit into the GLOBALIST consolidation of power,wish I could do quotes,,model.And the ones I can't see that they do? That doesn't mean they Don't. I am not exactly privy to the plans. But,Carol Quigley was. Clinton s teacher and mentor,wrote Tragedy and Hope,he was given access to archives .. Check him out.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/19/14 at 10:26:52

Peace is what the CITIZENS want.

Citizens wanted peace in the days of Caesar and Marc Antony but they didn't get it either. Was there some mass conspiracy in place then?
No and there isn't now. Violent men kill people, it's what they do.  They buy weapons which are made in response to a demand. Supply doesn't create revenue from war, demand does.

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #8 - 07/19/14 at 23:57:41

So who is this guy...and is he telling the truth or lying?
I'm not political or religious.... but after seeing this, well...
You decide.....I kinda think he is being one sided, but if its true...
Let me know if it works eh??? never copied a facebook link before...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152299543033717

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 07/21/14 at 09:11:07

thumperclone wrote on 07/16/14 at 09:05:49:
when Israel hits civilians its a massacre
Hamas fires unguided rockets hoping to hit something
senseless  

“Here’s the difference between us,” explains the Israeli prime minister. “We’re using missile defense to protect our civilians and they’re using their civilians to protect their missiles.”

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #10 - 07/28/14 at 18:18:14

The modern State of Israel  was created after WWII  to help deal with the jewish problem in Europe.  Russia, France and England, as well as Germany had little use for Jews so give the jews the bit of land near Jerusalem and let the arabs and jews sort it out .  The wealthy Arab oil producing countries covertly send large amounts of money to Hamas, Hezbollah etc.  The problem is both Sunni and Shias have some money and fund their proxy armies.  Hamas has the Gaza strip - but is a terrorist org while the Palestinian Authority, offspring of the PLO - a a  competing terrorist org has the West Bank.  None of the Arab Brothers you hear so much about back in the late forties would take in Palestinian Arabs displaced by the  creation of the Jewish state.   However, even as we in the US hate the browning of American, the Jews are soon to be minority in Israel which will make things interesting.  Why do Europeans talk a double standard re Israeli rockets murdering while Palestinian rockets are fired into Israel??  I think guilt and anti Semitism still flourish in the European landscape.

IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/01/14 at 06:28:27

We are paying Israel's bill. We just restocked in the last couple of weeks all of their military needs. American taxpayers are footing the bill. When does this end? Their desire to be at war instead of negotiate costs regular people in the US. Israel needs to learn some new ways.
How is our economy doing, any pot holes out their, any roads need fixing? Let's send some more tax dollars to Israel and put improvements at home- here in the US, on hold for another 10 or 20 years.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/01/14 at 06:37:09

Look at this video. Real info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

tcreeley

it is what it is