Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
First test drive of the RYCA hardtail bobber today (Read 74 times)
cobra
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

First test drive of the RYCA hardtail bobber today
06/26/14 at 17:41:02

I will comment on the Ryca hardtail bobber conversion product since I just finished one using a donor Suzuki Savage LS650 2001 and it's clever. I am not related to Ryan by any means and not promoting his business, I just say this so you guys can have fun.
 It's loud, has a lot of torque and a unique look. It was fairly easy to put together and the final result speaks for itself. I will put up some pictures soon, still have to adjust the chain slack.  The bike started within2-3 seconds after completion and the engine runs very smoothly producing a very unique sound.  It feels planted on the road except when you hit big bumps because it's a hardtail but it's not punishing and I'm a skinny ass. Ryan gave very good support along the build and with all the videos it was a blast. It was not perfect but with a little bit of mechanical knowledge you'll be able to achieve. If you were thinking about it and want to spend the money for that project, I say go ahead and do it, you'll have fun with it, was worth it for me and would buils another one tomorrow, cheers !

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: First test drive of the RYCA hardtail bobber t
Reply #1 - 06/27/14 at 05:11:10

Well without photos......We never really believe anyone! Wink

If you get tired of listening to that non-muffler.....I think I can fix you up if you want to be involved in a test program.

Dave

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:24:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › First test drive of the RYCA hardtail bobber today

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.